Latest threads in ⧑ Industrial Control Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Old Omron LSS and windows
Hi all! I have got an old C28K controller, from which I need to read out the software. I found this LSS , but it seems to be DOS only. Can anyone give some help here? BR Sonnich

New to PLC
Hi all, I am new to the PLC world and would like recommendations on what courses to attend, i currently have an electrical background and am struggling as to whether I take the basic PLC course or go...
1
1

Upgrade PLC vs DCS vs Hybrid system?
I am looking at upgrading a mineral processing control system in Queensland Australia and would appreciate comments on the relative merits and pitfalls of each of the possible scenarios. The upgrade...
10
10

PLC simulation software
Can anyone out there tell me where to find the latest version of PLC simulation software - Allen Bradley ?? ;)

micro force sensor or transducer
hello, I am looking all over the place for a simple sensor or transducer that can detect force in the micro force range I am talking about 1-25 micro Newtons . I found one provided by One Sensor...
16
16

Looking for a UK web site
Following a HD failure, I lost all my bookmarks to web sites. I am looking for a UK web site (possibly a university web site) that had lots of electrical, mechanical & instrumentation notes and data....
3
3

Reg - rechargeable batteries
How to calculate the required rechargeable battery specifcation( Lithium ).I want to use in UPS for my Colour televison & Music systems for period of about 2 hrs.Hope anyone will help
9
9

speed of data bus
HI, I am revising for an avionics exam and I have a question that is probably quite simple. In my notes, I have two diagrams of data stream formats: bi-polar RTZ format and Manchester bi-phase. The...
1
1

PID In PLC
Hello, Are PLC's good enough to handle PID control loops? If No, Why not. is this because PLC execute the program as ladder logic on rung at a time? is this still valid argument?
13
13

A Controller’s "Process" Goes From Wire Out to Wire In
A controller seeks to maintain the measured process variable (PV) at set point (SP) in spite of unplanned and unmeasured disturbances. Since e(t) = SP - PV, this is equivalent to saying that a...

Battery Capacities
I am looking for the average capacities of common battery sizes such as AA, AAA, C, D, 9V, etc. I've done a quick Google search and not found what I need. In the past I have thought about setting up a...
15
15

Searching Points in Foundation FieldBus
Dears, I finished my first year in the master of control, now I'm looking for a searching points in foundation fieldbus. If any one can advice me to groops or links that help me. Also, I can share who...
1
1

Problem installing AB RSLogix500 V6.10.10
Hi everybody, I'm installing RSLogix500 V6.10.10 under Windows XP Professional on my HP5008ea mobile computer with AMD Sempron processor. The installation works good and even the activation move but...
2
2

PID Disturbance Rejection of the Gravity Drained Tanks
In previous posts we explored disturbance rejection in the gravity drained tanks process using P-Only and then PI control. In the PI study, we confirmed the observations we had made in the PI control...

Discrete-time version of Routh-Horwitz stability criterion
Hi, Please provide if you know any web sites related to this topic. Thanks, RT
1
1