Latest threads in ⧑ Industrial Control Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

RSView SE ActiveX Imagelist Control application
Hi all, I'm currently developing an application in RSView SE 4.00 and require the usage of ActiveX Control - Microsoft ImageList Control 6.0 (SP6). I have placed one of these controls on a generic...
1
1

Reconfiguring Yaskawa Drive for Position Control?
I have a number of Yaskawa SGDA "-S" (speed/torque) control drives. I'd like to use them for position control if I could. What are the real differences between the -S and -P drives? Can they be...

Conversion from multivariable ARX model to multivariable State-Space model using MATLAB
Hi, Does MATLAB convert MIMO ARX model to MIMO State-Space model (and vice versa)? If yes, what is the command? I am not able to find it. I am currently using 6.5.1.199709 (R13) Service Pack 1. Thanks...
2
2

Plant Nominal Line Voltage Question
Looking for opinions.....99% of my customer's 3-phase services are at a nominal 460 or 480v with 460-465v being the most common. One customer runs their line at a nominal 503v. We have an installation...
8
8

hi to all
please let anybody explain me working princible of compresser? regards, jaya
1
1

Hardinge HNC Retrofit, The rough plan/idea. Comments & suggestions sought.
Ok. I have picked up a Hardinge HNC lathe for "free". I will put some pics up soon. Downside is that it got stripped down, ballscrews are gone, lots of parts missing, ... :-( The plan: -use Mach 3 +...
15
15

Wanted: Remote Assistance for RSView32 Project
We have an existing RSView32 project for refrigeration control. From time to time, we have a need to make minor modifications or refinements to this project, but the original developer is no longer...
1
1

Want information on OPC
Can anyone explain practical implementation of OPC ?

need advice on entering in this world.
hello... I am in charge of international sales and selling ultra sonic level meter. to be honest, I have no idea about this kind of products and just took over this job from my co-worker who ran away,...
1
1

WANTED: Digital brushless servo drives
Looking for a number of digital (step and direction control) brushless servo drives in good working condition. Looking for the following sizes: 400W, 750W, 1KW, 1.5KW, 2KW, 3.4KW and 5KW or larger....
5
5

Pulse protocols overlaid on current loops
Hi, If you're acquiring a 4-20mA signal across a 250 ohm resistor then conditioning it (filter, scale, etc) with a reasonably standard op-amp setup, what sort of provisions are likely to be required...
3
3

experiences with expertune software??
Hi, is there anybody (preferably in Germany) who can tell me if its worth to buy the Expertune Software?? We will use it only for our students in different courses for laboratory experiments.......
1
1

Alarm handling via OPC
Hello, I'm a PC programmer and I have no knowledge about PLC programming! I have a project where I will use SIMATIC NET PB SOFTNET-DP (Siemens) to communicate via PROFIBUS-DP with a Siemens S7 200...
1
1

Beginer at WinCC attempting to setup Client-Server project.
All, I am attempting to learn a bit of WinCC before I go on a course run by Siemens. The final system that I will be developing will be an HMI for a dive support vessel. The architecture of the system...

how to compute for the measurement of 3-axis magnetometer???