Latest threads in ⧑ Industrial Control Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

a question about identifying low order model
Hello I have a high order plant to be identified. But for simplification, I want to use a low order model to identify the plant. Recursive least square(RLS) has been used to identify the plant, but...
2
2

MotorSolve Sneak Peak at EME 2006
MotorSolve ( the forthcoming electric motor design software from Infolytica Corporation, will make it's first appearance at a special sneak peak demo to be held during the Electrical Manufacturing...
1
1

Conference on Hydrocarbon safety-PETROSAFE 2007 at Kochi, Kerala, India.
A three day conference on Hydrocarbon safety will be held at Kochi, Kerala, India from 23-25 of April' conference is Organized by National safety Council-Kerala Chapter in technical collaboration with...

Compensation Issue
I applied a square wave to my system as the input and the output. goes from 10 to 20. But 20 to 10 , there is a huge error (20%). But when it goes from 10 to 20, a steady state value is reached, and...
3
3

Relays and flow control items for auction
I have some various items up for auction, all unused stock. Please check back if you don't see anything you need, I have a lot more to list yet. http://tinyurl.com/kcbgc

servo control via pid
hello all, I am controlling a dc motor via a servo and I am using a PID a controller as my controller. The servo position at 600 is when I achieve the max speed of the motor and at 2900 is when the...
3
3

PID a control of a simple plant- Code issue
Greetings all, I am trying to simulate a simple plant by verifying the out of the plant when controlled with a PID controller The plant is 1/s(s+1). I converted it in the z-domain. Then, designed a...
2
2

simulink
hi to all, iam kranthi doing my project matab/simulink, i have some doubts please clarify them if any one knows , it will be very useful to me 1.How can we give matrices as i/p to the simulink block?...
1
1

Help! about Sampled-data control system
Greetings, I am pursuing my Ph.D, and my intersting includes sampled-data control system. The method used in my work is lifting technique so called modern sampled-data control design methodology. Now,...
2
2

About Sampled-data control systems
Any help would be appreciated. I would greatly appreciate receiving references anyone could forward to Greetings, I am pursuing my Ph.D, and my intersting includes sampled-data control system. The...

control law modification
Tim, Thanks for your reply.... see follow-ups marked # # No. My failure to communicate well. The y"+4.2y'+9y was/is based on our last homework. He added the C, as a wind disturbnace input for this...
15
15

Control Systems Engineers (Transmissions and Electro-hydraulics)
Position Type: Contract - W-2 Job Duration: >2 years A Fortune 100 company based in Peoria, IL and the world's largest manufacturer of heavy construction and earthmoving equipment seeks accomplished...
1
1

PC based PLC + Machine Vision
Dear Sir, These are the components required for my project. The machine is a semiconductor machine for QC check of chip leads. 1.Processor Control System 2.CANopen fieldbus system c/w Configuration...
2
2

Errores de Rsview No puedo crear HMI server en mi proyecto
Me podrian decir que tengo quehacer para crear un Servidor HMI en mi proyecto de rsview studio Machine edition That I have to do to create a HMI server in my project of rsview studio Machine edition

MiniSCADA Pro 1.1
New version of our mini supervisory program (free for personnal use) available at the following url: not hesitate to contact us for any suggestion or question....