Latest threads in ⧑ Industrial Control Groupshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

position feedback
Hello people, I'll start to take course in process controll soon. I already have some knowleadge with process control systems theory (Laplace transform, closed loop, stability...), but I'm interested...
2
2

Please help a newbie set up OMRON!
Hi I bought an OMRON E5CS-R1KJX temperature controller 2nd hand off eBay to use in keeping a 50L vessel of water at about 72C. The vessel has 2 x 2.4kW kettle elements, and a stainless steel...
5
5

Weighing objects on multiple scales
I am trying to precisely weigh objects (100 lbs/45 kgs max., +/- 0.1 gram accuracy) on a wheeled platform. I do not have a single scale large enough to weigh the entire platform. Are there algorithms...
9
9

provox
hi i want documents about provox dcs system and envox from fisher rosemont thanks
1
1

winlab
hi i want winlab software its very old thanks
2
2

Looking for CAN controller 82526 documentation
Hello, I have to debug a very old hardware and I'm looking therefore (without success) for documentation about the 82526. Can anybody help me out with the datasheet? Thanks damc4
2
2

Safety Shutdown Systems: Design, Analysis, and Justification by Paul Gruhn & Harry L. Cheddie
I couldn't find any where to report this mistake so I'll report it here. The version of this book published in 1998 appears to have the wrong formula for the 1oo2 (1 out of 2) case on page 87, section...
5
5

Software for Hitachi PLC (EB series)
Hi All, I have a Hitachi EB20 SRP programmable logic controller and its PGMJR hand held controller. Its a bit old, about 1990 or so. The PLC itself was not PC compatible but it could communicate via...

Re: HP/AGILENT 436A POWERMETER - RF/Microwave, LIKE NEW, CALIBRATED, [DIGITAL display]
PRICE CHANGED to $149 (auction) - 169 ("buynow")

looking for plc-programming books in pdf
looking for plc-programming books in pdf. I work with Siemens S5/S7 and Mitsubishi Melsec/FX series.
1
1

honeywell tdc3000
Hi. I'd would like to know if anyboy could help in my DCS migration. Today I have a TDC3000 and I'm intending to make a full subsitution of this system to ABB AC800 or Yokogawa CS3000. First, I'd like...
16
16

Confusions about RTU Framing and RTU Character Framing
I read thru MODBUS documents. It's being mentioned that the RTU framing is something like START: 3.5 Char Times ADDRESS: 8 bits FUNCTION: 8 bits DATA: n x 8 bits CRC: 16 bits END: 3.5 Char Times I...
3
3

VisSim File saving
I am new user of VisSim & earlier I was using matlab. I am currently facing the following problem. 1. While saving files with more number of components, I cannot save the file & it is raising an...

Chuck Mag/Demag ...How does it work?
Ok, so I have a magnetic chuck, for example on a surface grinder. The control for it, which I assume is just a power supply, has a "mag" and "Demag" function. What happens in "Demag"? Reverse...
4
4

Automation of excel Files in Matlab
I have about 3000 files in excel and want to automate them in matlab in order to analysis all these files in matlab.
3
3