Latest threads in ⏣ Metalworking Craftshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Question on how to make 316 Stainless Steel Disk or should I farm it out tia sal2
If you are really looking for the thinnest possible, consider stainless steel shim stock. I used to do a lot of work with 0.006", and it comes thinner than that. Would not be especially rigid/flat for...

Hola Amigos
Que significa esto? Saludos
2
2

Business Question for the group. NOT SPAM
Greetings all, First, let me thank you for your time, I'll try to be brief, but I'm not promising anything. :) I have what I think is a semi-original idea for a side line business for myself that has...

FA: Schauer and Blythe jewellery enamel and glass $2 per ounce great colors
please see photo's and description at: Sean

Husky PC-36 12 by 36 lathe
A company where a friends son works, just got a 1988 Husky, PC-36 lathe. Has a quick-change. Made in Taiwan. Has anyone heard of the Husky, and might have some literature on it. Thanks Dave Foreman

Seraching for DXF ,DWG Plans
Hello outhere , did any know an download base for DXF and DWG , ESP ,Ai Files ? i´m searching for some CNC Plans. regards

ATV Plow Plans
Anyone got any plans to make a Snow Plow for an ATV? Thanks
16
16

Harrison M300 lathe ........
Hi I have a Harrison M300 lathe in my garage. Having serious problems with the Feed gears ("RST", "UVW", "XYZ"); some do not engage. Does anyone have experience this ? While trying to see if I could...
1
1

Understanding The Technical Market Indicators
A great useful resource of technical analysis knowledge! Trade on financial markets with an ADVANTAGE!!! Get this E-book: Understanding The Technical Market Indicators. (pdf format) You can preview...

New Interesting site
Hello , my name is martin de roode and i come from the netherlands. i have made a new site about metal working. This site is for every body who want te learn something about metal working. the url :...

How to tell if a mill has Chrome Ways?
Hi, I've finally found a really sharp Bridgeport Mill in Los Angeles (it seems like most of them are in the midwest or back east) and I was wondering how to tell if it has the "chrome ways" that...

Question on Laser / Water / Plasma
Hello All... We use a lot of 2 inch 13 gauge round tube and cut the ends into a saddle notch. We have punch presses to do this notching now. What is the best type of cutting machine to do this with,...

PM DC Motor question
I would like to repair a 12 VDC PM field motor which has one field piece loose. The adhesive yielded and one pole fell off. In the process of cleaning off the old adhesive I lost track of the correct...

Stand Question
I was thinking of building my own aquarium stand, using 1.25" square tube .110 wall thickness I would do a top / bottom complete frame which would be supported by 6 legs, 2 on each end 2 in the...

eaton compressors
what is your opinion on the eaton compressor? i am trying to get a 7.5 hp pump run by a 5 hp motor at 650 rpm single stage. they also say it is a very quiet compressor. your comments will be greatly...