Latest threads in ⏣ Metalworking Craftshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wind Sculpture Rotational Ground Stand
I am making a wind sculpture that rotates along a vertical axis. Does anyone know a supplier who makes the ground stand for such sculptures? Thus, it will be a pole with some sort of bearings that...
1
1

DIY Indicator Rod Clamps
Does anyone have a link to DIY clamps for DTI setup rods? I haven't had any luck with Google. MSC has several listed, but they don't say what diameter rods they work with, and I have several different...
2
2

latest devices
Hi Everyone Just thought that I would like to let you know that I have recently setup a blog dedicated to the latest devices. URL is if you would like to blog for us you can let me know! - Enjoy

FS: Vintage Shop Tools
Hello, y'all. I hope I'm not violating etiquette by posting this, but since I'm not much of a metalworker, I don't hang out here. Anyway, I've put a few items of interest to metal-heads* up for...
3
3

standard-modern metal lathe
If anyone has a Standard-Modern 1334 metal lathe I would like to know how you feal about this lathe. I am considering if to buy or not to buy. Thanks Al Kimmel

Welding cast iron spears to steel pickets?
I used old 1" water pipe to build a metal fence and would like to attach some cast iron spear points to the tops. The only one that fits has a solid base and I need to weld or braze or ? Any one know...
2
2

Shaft mounted drill chuck?
I bought a used Fisher Scientific overhead lab mixer. The mixer motor is a rebranded Bodine gear motor with a direct drive output shaft and a gear reduced output shaft. The mixer came without a drill...
1
1

Some fine reading here: Gizmos and projects...
mike

I have a KKng Midas milling machine and like a coy of thee manual please
I have a nice milling machine, a King Midas, and like to get a copy of an owners manual for it, or maybe a URL for a site that would let me download it. I would pay for this favor of...
1
1

Need measurement for a Milwaukee Deep Cut Band Saw
The part I need the measurements for on my portable Milwaukee band saw, it is the deep cut model I think it is 6236 (it is at my son's house) The plate that holds the steady rest, and the steady rest...

eBay's most-watched Metalworking Equipment
1
1

acorns
i am looking for a metal supply catalogue that would have already made metal acorns. i would like to attach them to some sconces that i have. can anyone here help me out?
5
5

CNC Project for the Holidays
Happy Holidays everybody, I have already been asked to post the two deer dxf for making reindeer yard projects. here is the link again if you need it or might have misplaced it. the dxf into Smartcam...

The Welding Supply Guide
Welding Supply Guide is the most comprehensive directory of welding and fabricating equipment, accessories, supplies and consumables on the web. http://www.weldingsupplyguide.com/

Pattern maker
I am looking for someone to help me make some patterns of small parts for bronze sand castings. Any leads would be greatly apprecaited! Thanks David
1
1