Bridgeport R2G4 CNC mill

with Fanuc 11MA control eBay: http://301url.com/Bridgeport_mill

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:10:06 -0600 (MDT), Ed

Now why did you have to go and post that? Just to make me green with envy? Because I WANT that machine, and yet, I can't have it? To taunt me? To toy with my mind like a cat plays with a dead mouse?
Because I am going to be having dreams about having that machine now. It's going to emotionally upset me, I assure you. My delicate mental balance could be unhinged for life.
You could help rectify the injustice that your taunting and emotionally distressing post has created by drop shipping that machine to me here in Michigan.
If you do, I swear.........all your transgressions against me will be forgiven. Dave
On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:10:06 -0600 (MDT), Ed

Machine is sold.
Winning bid: US $8,112.00
A very nice machine. A pretty good deal I think. Dave

Winning bid $8,112