FS: Coax Connectors, Adapters & Bulk Cable

You must be bonkers. Up north in the UK you can even get deep fried spam fritters from the local chippie - luvverly.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

Spam is a perfectly healthy food made from all pork meat. Libby's Potted Meat Food Product is far more dubious if "Biggest Secrets" (Chapter 6 - William Poundstone) can be relied on.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

It was considered haute cuisine for school dinners when I were a lad ! Their 'curry' was something else too.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Hmm, my father use to work in a place where they packaged Spam.. it is junk meat with species added etc. mostly head cheese! Hope that made you fell better!

Reply to
Jamie

Not true. It's made of pork shoulder meat with ham meat added, plus salt, water, sugar and sodium nitrite. Nothing nasty there. You may not like the texture, but it's healthier than bacon.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

There is also a low sodium version, a lower fat version, and a turkey version. "Its not your daddy's SPAM anymore".

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

well ok, I'll take your word for it, guess they don't use head cheese any more ? :)

Reply to
Jamie

They never did. That's a totally different product. Read Poundstone's book and know what to really avoid.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

OK, go ahead and eat insects. Nobody's holding a gun to your head.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertarian