FS: Coax Connectors, Adapters & Bulk Cable

Billy H wrote:

We don't allow turkeys on this newsgroup. They belong on news:sci.electronics.basics

Only repeat spammers get the Monty Python treatment, and your mother dresses you funny! Unless you're a girl, that is. ;-)
prove it.

These Womans are cwazy. (How unpunny was that?)
On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 23:51:12 GMT, in sci.electronics.design "Michael

snip Hehe, this brings back memories, I'd just been transfered from Ealing Film Studios (BBC) to a dubbing suite at Television Center, (grotesque place), and we had to dub quite a lot of the sound Fx for Monty Python.
We just had the cutting copies, no dialogue, and it was very weird/ somewhat incomprehensible, as this sort of program hadn't been done before.
martin
martin griffith wrote:

I'll bet that you had fun with it, anyway! ;-)
prove it.
On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 23:13:43 GMT, in sci.electronics.design "Michael

Not really, it was just an audio sausage making facility, 1 hour booking...NEXT......load up the mag machines ( fortunately it was Perfectone not horrible Westrex mag "sprocket mangler" machines), and wind up the selsyns, or was it that lovely system with 3 phase rotating transformers that chucked out DC, to lock all machines on the sync cross frame. What was it called?
But some jobs "did" stand out :-)
martin
martin griffith wrote:

Just think what some original footagwe of those old shows would be worth today! :(
prove it.
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 01:36:52 GMT, in sci.electronics.design "Michael

you mean stuff like this
http://es.geocities.com/mart_in_medina/QUEEN.JPG
martin
martin griffith wrote:

I was thinking more of film clips, but it seems like anything is collectible these days. As long as the buyer believes that the item is genuine, they will pay good money for it. :)
OTOH, you can't convince some people that anything is new. I have people email me about the surplus parts on my website, and demand proof that they are new. They wouldn't be sitting here as surplus. If I had the paperwork, some broker would have taken it all.
prove it.
On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:33:15 -0800, "AAA Rf Products"
Stop spamming Usenet groups, asshole.