Help identifying connector

http://imgur.com/a/6qeua
(The images of the plug are stills from a video. I don?t have it in my possession.)
The header measures approx.:
pin dia: 0.6 mm,0.024 in spacing: 3.85 mm, 0.152 in
How can I identify the type of shell and pin used in this connector?
Thanks.
On 18-Jul-16 4:13 AM, DaveC wrote:

Could it be 3.81mm / 0.150" pitch?
mouser 87221- TE Connectivity / AMP Connectors http://au.mouser.com/Search/Refine.aspx?Keyword 221-
Yeah, necroposting by a month. Followup-To: set.

Looks like a Tektronix 222PS "Power Scout". I replaced the battery on one once. I think I succeeded but I'm not 100% sure. Photos (including views of the mating connector) and more details here:
http://birdbird.org/electronics/tek-222ps/tek-222ps-battery.html

I decided the battery connector had 0.156" spacing. I *think* I inferred that because it was bigger than 0.1" and looked like other 0.156" connectors I have seen. I don't remember if I actually put a ruler on it or held the Tektronix connector up to a known 0.156" connector.
The housing on the wires didn't have any kind of locking clip (to hold it to the pins on the board) or keying/polarizing arrangement.
When I replaced the battery, I just re-used the existing connector, so I didn't have to buy a new one. Digging around online a little, a Molex "KK" housing, series 2139, part number 09-50-7031 might work; that's not exactly the same as the one that is there now, though.
http://www.molex.com/molex/products/datasheet.jsp?part tive/0009507031_CRIMP_HOUSINGS.xml
Standard disclaimers apply: I don't get money or other consideration from any companies mentioned.
Matt Roberds