OT Internet Search Topic Antomyms

If you wanted to find out information about a topic, say digital cameras, you might start off with typing "digital camera" into a search engine.

What would you put into a search engine to find out about drawbacks, problems, disadvantages with digital cameras?

Is the universal internet search engine antonym "sucks?"

e.g. Digital Camera Sucks

Reply to
Al Smith

repatch

I think sucks sucks less than review. Few reviews I have read are very negative.

Also, very seldom to people review, for example, drugs, bad lawyers, politicians, dentists, etc.

Reply to
Al Smith

Reply to
repatch

I know, but it sucks.

Reply to
Al Smith

and "repatch" top-posted

Include "don't like" OR "problem" OR "bad thing"

Reply to
JeffM