OT:Spanish colour code

Replacing the wiring in my 10 year old Spanish house'anyone know the correct colour codes?I thought it was Brown,Blue & Green/Yellow-I have lighting
circuits that reach the bulb holder with Black/Brown or sometimes Blue/black and never the mysterious Earth wire-done searchs on Google etc-but minimal returns in English Language-------------now the sockets in the bathroom!