OT The logistics in Iraq and the Little Big Horn

Under the heading: Re: Fallujah = Little Big Horn???????

The current George had better be wary and nimble in Iraq or

his victory

smile > might turn to pain and defeat leading to possible

impeachment or worse......

> Sure hope not but that damn war worries me more than the

deficit, social

security, > and oil prices......

Fighting in these circumstances one is always surrounded...never facing a front. We just think we are facing a front. We are actually surrounded and not able to identify the enemy that surrounds us and on whom we rely to get our teeth fixed, our engineering done, computers programmed and our kids burried.

that is the nature of fighting guerilla's... most of us in America are not bright enough to notice these logistics. We will pay a heavy price for our ignorance.

The level of utter incompetence and idiocy is staggering.

The next slick move will be attempts (successful no doubt) to tax whats left the US economy and its citizens into extinction... in order to pay for all this idiocy.

Maybe we will get lucky and our enemies will laugh themselves to death looking at us.

I remain, yours truly...agast.

Phil Scott

Reply to
Phil Scott