OT The Wings of Destruction

. Bob Dylan was 40 years ahead of his time it seems.

We should be crying ...but instead we call these people names and ridicule them... that is utter and complete and inexcusable idiocy. Its not patriotic. ..And it seeds our own destruction at light speed.

its a real dirty world 'travis'... the US lives or dies on the price and availability of middle eastern oil.... we have set our CIA on the job of keeping the region under our thumb for that reason.

Now we have pissed some of these people off. They are coming after us...as guerilla's...untargetable. We in the US one one massive slow floating target.

*We* have a problem now.

Could we have just stayed in detante, with the weapons inspectors and all? Maybe...for just a bit longer...but you see the oil producing nations (we call em States, fascinating aint it?_... these were getting hip to our covert inflation of the USD, to ruthless levels and accelerating...and Sadam said that he would only take Euro's!!! (gasp).... that would have tanked us utterly.... as the USD ceased to be the worlds reserve currency.

We simply and utterly cannot afford that.

we are in a fight for our corrupt lives...but a fight for our life as a nation none the less.

Do the corrupt win in the end? Oh no.

Do the corrupt win even after they have swept half of Europe with the biggest war machine in history and the Luftwaffe? No. Power corrupts ... and corruption destroys its host from the inside every single time in world history and in life.

Thats why our arab antagonists are being so patient. these outcomes are entirely predictable. They need not spend any large amount of money to keep the reaction catalyzed. Our Arab associates know this full well...even the friendly ones. they laugh at us in private....

... and... get this please... our Arab antagonists are not any more evil than we are.... not even a jot or a title more evil than we are... they just have different rules, since they don't have nuclear bombs and cruize missiles.... they use what they have... thier children wrapped in explosives.. no man gives more of himself in battle.

Us crass americans are to blind and corrupt to notice that or to cry for these people.

Crassness, and blindness is also fatal to its host. It goes with ignorance, abuse and corruption.

Phil Scott

Reply to
Phil Scott

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:46:17 GMT, Phil Scott put forth the notion that...

I understand the reasons that some people are frustrated with current policies of the US Government. I understand that they feel they have no other way to get our attention than to resort to terrorism, faced with the power of our technology and the arrogance with which it's wielded. Understanding the reasons for terrorism are one thing, being able to condone it is quite another. Two things need to happen: (1), Our Government needs to realize that their arrogance is partly to blame, and that might does not automatically make right; and (2), every filthy arab and muslim bastard that resorts to terrorism should be exterminated like the insidious vermin they are.

Reply to
Checkmate

notion

names

our

on

have

thumb

the US

you

fascinating

inflation of

said

have

our

Europe

from

these

any

Our

ones.

not

more

they

no

or

with current

they have no

faced with

it's wielded.

able to

(1), Our

to blame, and

filthy arab

exterminated like

In every war the enemy is demonized... what do you call a bombing campaign by the US in Iraq that killed 50,000 or more women and children? nice? or was it an act of terror in itself?

Think hard friend.

Us US citizens are under a heavly load of ongoing brainwash... there is much you might not know.. that congress knows..and its even been on 60 minutes and the Time magazine... our US CIA is the worlds largest drug running operation, and selling the drugs into our US cities... who said that? Ollie North...and a bunch of LA cops...and USAF officers flying the dope... before congress they said that.

You see.... the arab contingent has no monopoly on abject absolute low life scum. So pointing to their actions..as they behead a few dozen people, as barbaric as that is...pales in comparison to what we did with just one of our bombs.

Slogans dont fix the situation...they mask it... to stay employed in the US one almost must resort to the partly line slogans... the habit is entirely fatal however.

Phil Scott

Reply to
Phil Scott