Paging Don K.

In the loudspeaker power discussion a few weeks ago you stated:

Not true with engineers I have known. Impedance is based on an average of *all* frequencies from 20 through 20,000 Hz.

Ohms law may be applied nevertheless in simply form as: P = I^2 Ret where P = power dissipated into the load connected to the amplifier Ret = total resistance of the load, i.e. coil, core, and air load resistance.
ns