Re: How do you recycle solar panels?

>>> How do you recycle solar panels? Without any pollution?
>>>

>> You send them to China.
>

>AND...
>
>It's just throwing them away, NOT recycling those dead solar panels
>without pollution!
It is hard to recycle anything without pollution. If you have to ship
it a 1000 miles or more to get to the recycling plant, you have
polluted right there. That is why recycling where I am does not make a
lot of sense.
Reply to
gfretwell
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:
Use them to make outdoor enclosures for something... Like beehives or something.
Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
They are not sand and rocks, but poisonous material.
Reply to
Mr. Man-wai Chang
"Mr. Man-wai Chang" wrote in news:q90u92 $me9$ snipped-for-privacy@toylet.eternal-september.org:
beehives
They are in the shape of a panel. Do not grind them up and put them into the water table. No. Keep them intact and use them as what they are... PANELS. They are contained UNDER a clear sheet. There is no contact with nature.
You have comprehension issues if you think they are a hazard.
"recycling" does not require deconstruction.
In fact use 'as is' is the most efficient type of recycling, requiring zero industrial processing.
Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno
That shit... sorry... sheet, is subject to wear! It's NOT permanent!
Reply to
Mr. Man-wai Chang
Bad ones?
Reply to
gfretwell
"Mr. Man-wai Chang" wrote in news:q97d3s$l1n$ snipped-for-privacy@toylet.eternal-september.org:
Again, it depends on what one does with whatever the item(s) is/are.
We make park bench slabs out of recycled plastic here.
The stuff you refer to could be melted down, capturing any outgassings and turned into glob art.
What was that one song? Get Over It! That one Eagles dude.