Re: Washington man claims "I hate America" beaner Ariana Grande told him to cut power lines

Daily Beaner wrote:

And conservatives think nut cases like this have a right to carry AR 15's into a Walmart.
On 8/27/2019 9:04 AM, Lee wrote:

The AR-15 is an assault weapon for which no private citizen has any legitimate need.
--
WTF?! Of *COURSE* the AR-15 is an assault rifle!

On Tue, 27 Aug 2019 09:08:25 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

What's an assault weapon?
On 28/08/2019 12:39 pm, Hello Kiitty wrote:

Tyson used to be one.

We have a winner!

That is the only Trumplike attribute I have.
I wish I had my very own "Nuclear Wessel".
Or is that nuke-you-ler.