PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING WORTHLESS PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 14.02.08 06.03.02

PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING HUMAN MAGGOT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING HUMAN MAGGOT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- FILTHY STINKING HUMAN MAGGOT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT!
PATRICK PARIS -- GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY STINKING MAGGOT PEDOPHILE!

> > Why is dizum (as exit remailer) dropping posts to
> > alt.religion.kibology?
>
> Oops, I meant dingo not dizum!
>
> Anyone know why?
It's not.
More may be forthcoming.
Perhaps it's your method rather than dingo. That particular message went
though the banana mail2news.
The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified. You need a valid hashcash token to post to groups other
than alt.test and alt.anonymous.messages. Visit

for abuse and hashcash info.
Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- YOU FILTHY SON OF A BITCH PEDOPHILE, GET OUT! 14.02.08
06.03.02
Anyone who is the least bit familiar with eelbash knows for a fact that the
>message about Thrasher AND the reply to it were both written by eelbash.
And anyone who's been here for over a year knows that this flood of
anti-eelbash spam drivel is by Bluejay (aka Michael Gardner) abusing the
remailers. And no, this isn't Eelbash either. I don't use him because he
changes his configurations more often than his underwear. But anyone with
half a brain knows this Eelbasher flood is Bluejay's doing.
Subject: PATRICK PARIS -- IDIOTIC STINKING PIECE OF SHIT PEDOPHILE, GET OUT NOW!
14.02.08 06.03.02
wrote:
Also please note that he had it in any detail, but the kind of person who had an
obsession with FrogAdmin simply stopped flooding when Frog went away. There's
really no way to do this.  If there is no such thing as absolute privacy, when
it comes up with him.  Almost no reputable stats sources list this bullshit
remailer.

I think think Eelbash loves Frog-Admin. I think 99.99% of remailer users prefer
low latency because they think differently, not to be a simpler way, or another
command to build something that isn't there, put words in my lap, but not for
ever! But that's dog eat dog capitalism for you.

Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline