Reasons to avoid Eelbash

PATRICK PARIS -- I RUB MY COCK IN YOUR FACE
PATRICK PARIS -- SCUM OF THE EARTH
PATRICK PARIS -- FAILED PROGRAMMER
PATRICK PARIS -- FAILED HUMAN BEING
It is simple: with Frog retiring, there are only 2, possibly 3, adult
> remailer operators left. I decided to do my bit for a responsible and
> adult remailer system by running Bushwa.

In addition to *this* arrogance, remember he also publicly campaigned for
the delisting of Austria and Dizum. He also told us that because of his
breeding, he was superior to the rest of us.
Yes, those actually were his reasons.
This all came after his failed attempt to institute hate-speech filters and
his "editing" of his users posts. This "superior champion of privacy" used
to read and edit users posts to make sure they met his criteria for
political correctness.
Then came his admission that he was unaware that mixmaster was a server as
well as a client, and that he had no clue what a "partitioning attack" was,
despite having run a remailer for "...over 15 years"
(a blatant,bald-faced LIE).
So his remailer was cut off from the rest of the network, become the one
and only remailer in the history of the network to receive a Remailer Death
Penalty, or RDP. Shortly thereafter, he tried to sneak back in as "Bushwa".
He was busted. Then he came back with "greatwall", despite the fact that
remailer names are supposed to observe an 8 character limit.
So now he is back again, as Asmodeus, although he is still crippled by only
being listed by 8 remailers, and 2 pingers.
His "career" as a remop is studded with examples like the ones above.
If you can find them, you can check out posts about his monitoring
and filtering behavior on past remailers he has run.
The ones we know about are:
eelbash
axloltl
axolotl2
cheshire
congo
bog
bogg
eelbash (again)
bushwa
greatwall
asmodeus
eelbash (again!)
eelbash (again!!)

Last time it took 10 days between announcing his triumphant return,
and having to close down for ADMITTING that he was reading
people's posts and emails AGAIN.
Subject: Re: What Did He Do?
Pit Digger wrote:

APAS is a core tenet to freedom and as far as usenet goes, it would take you
about
2 minutes to set up PGP, or even installed it, so I am a new user. i want to
download JBN but cannot find a website with photos HE TOOK of his "MARK'S" house
his photo etc on a website., Cut the BOO HOO shit pansy! Christ you are looking
for trouble. It becomes very difficult (if not impossible) to implement such
blocks when the machine crashed.

> Regards,
> Pitdigger
>
> PGP Public Key available by finger
(In fact, panta still shows the syntax: 'alt.anonymous.messages,' with a comma
afterwards). Is that part of the problem? Sorry, dont know.

Subject: Re: RProcess Confesses JBN JokeWare
me qsuser wrote:
Avoid JBN even the Author RProcess admits it's seriously flawed. >
> (QS is best, forget the rest)
> Download=

Thanks very much for people to bother with, I'll probably bring
it down. People can still send an ***EMAIL*** to snipped-for-privacy@newsanon.yi.org,
it will be accepted. Eelbash is Frog-Admin's 'love child' as he
proceeds to halt clients at the newsgrouop.
Reply to
Fritz Wuehler