Specialization in Germany - Telecommunications field

Hello everyone!
First of all, I apologize for writing in English. After nine semesters, I've recently graduated on Faculty of Electrical
Engineering and Computing at Telecommunications and Informatics department in Zagreb, Croatia. I have further interest to expand my knowledge gained at faculty and especially practical one. Do You have any information about Technische Universität München or other universities in Bavarian region providing specialization in telecommunication or similar fields on English language? Where to search for information about specializations on English? Please contact me on e-mail: hrabar.dabar [at] gmail.com
Thanks!
Hrabar Dabar
Add pictures here
✖