Showing an image

    Image posted on Tue Mar 26 2013 16:28:42 UTC
This image was used in the following post(s)
  • Denham lathe rebuild
    • I have recently aquired a very old Denham lathe which Tony of lathe.com tells me is from around 1900 but unfortunately he doesn't have any manuals. Looking at pictures on the net those Denham lathes ...... read more and comment here