Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Get the 'Lego MINDSTORMS Education Base' cheap!
Hi Everyone, thought you might be interested in my eBay auction, I am auctioning off a brand new in box, never opened Lego MINDSTORMS Education Base (Model # is 9797). The auction is closing February...

Computer graphics in catalogs
Am I the only who has noted that most (if not all) the pictures in catalogs and box art nowadays are computer graphics rather than photographs of actual models? I can see it has some advantages, as...
4
4

Echange Pièces LEGO system - technic
J'aimerai faire des échange de pièces LEGO system ou Technic de tout types me contacter je suis en France

LEgo Star Wars
WOuld this be the right place to ask about the Lego Star Wars II game for the Xbox?
8
8

Help: Lego Set!
Morning all I wonder if anyone can help. I'm listing a number of my 80's Lego on eBay (will not give link as it would be classed as spamming). I've been noticing watches and visits to them (as you do)...
2
2

Huge Lot of New LEGO Sets for Sale
Over 900 sets: 9V train, Wild West, Adventurer's, Town, City, DACTA, '98 Euro Soccer complete, Asia Coca-Cola complete x2... many unique collectors items. See the complete list here: the e-mail...

Instructions for Jabba's Sail Barge?
My son's Jabba's Sail Barge got knocked off the shelf and is in pieces, and he can't find the instructions. Is it possible to obtain another set of instructions from Lego (or anywhere else)? I can't...
4
4

LEGO IS COOL!!!

INFO: Brick Of Brand - Enlighten - LEGO?
Is "Brick Of Brand" or "Enlighten" compatible to the Org LEGO. Looks the same. Mfg. in China. I see some which is 10x cheaper than the Lego "bricks" Just wondering if anybody has used this item or has...

After-Christmas Lego deals?
It used to be traditional in this group for people to post after-Christmas deals that they had come upon. I went to Tagret today which used to be a good source of Lego deals. I also went to Toys R Us....
4
4

8877 instructions wanted - Vladek's Dark Fortress
Any idea where I could get a PDF or scanned image of these instructions? Kit is from 2005 and does not appear to be avail from Lego site

FA: NR, 5 sealed Technic kits (250 piece kits)
No reserve................5 Lego Technic kits, still sealed..........click on "view seller's other items" to see all 5. Thanks.

LEGO-trains and more
And I want to inform you that today I have updated my LEGO-SALE-page with many new items - especially 12V-Train-items. For example you will find on : 123 Passenger Coach 124 Goods Wagon 125 Tipping...

FA: 5 midsized Technic sealed/unopend kits
No reserve. These kits aren't the tiny Technic/Bionicle 30 piece kits you get at Toys R Us for $10. These are older medium sized sets that have 200- 270 pieces. 1 of the 5 kits has its seal broken,...

Need instructions for HP 4706
We bought a bunch of used Harry Potter lego sets for Christmas, and they all have instructions except the #4706. Anybody got a set they can email me? Thanks Gareth reply to: gfbhwo the domain name is...
2
2