Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

LEGO glue or sealant
I have a large LEGO project for school that I am hoping someone can help with. The project involves building a large LEGO sculpture requiring assembly with "glue" as it has to be on semi-permanent...
8
8

New LEGO model instruction CD #4: custom kits in stock at Lions Gate Models
Lions Gate Models announces a new instruction CD, #4, including instructions for the Apartment Block, new version Red & White Hospital (with ambulance), and a variety of smaller house and vehicle...

New LEGO Part LOTS starting at 99 cents
Check out my Ebay Store for Bulk LOTS of New LEGO pieces starting at 99 cents.. more 99 cent listings coming soon. ------------------------ JasonOz's Store...

"Simple crane project"
The crane should be simply battery operated and will use pulley to lift the weight up and down....no need to move load sideways...just up and down only. Crane should be simple i.e will use only...
1
1

FA: LEGOMindstorms RIS 1.5 + Books *NEW* *MIB*
Hi all, I have a brand new set of Mindstorms RIS1.5 for auction at EBAY: Happy Bidding ! eBay Mobile

Legos for mega bloks maybe...
I have a pile of legos that i don't really use anymore these days. But, what i am looking for is some of the mega bloks dragon sets or parts of the sets( mainly the castle parts). I and my daughter...

SketchUp .ldr importer
Hello, I've made an importer for the ldraw file format for SketchUp. I'm not sure if anyone uses, or would use SU for lego modelling, but who knows. It's in the very early stages at the moment, but...
12
12

functions of Duplo Intelli Train, german language
Hi, does anybody know a source where I can get information about the functions of the Duplo Trains, "Intelli" System? And, if possible, in german language... thanks!

FA: Lego 7471 Mars Exploration Rover
Hi all, I have a brand new and sealed Lego 7471 Mars Exploration Rover for auction at ebay: bidding ! Peter. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230038407505

Fraud, ammounting 18,200$, and software piracy adding up to 72,000$.
Fraud, ammounting 18,200$, and software piracy adding up to 72,000$.

sounds on mindstorms nxt barely audible
The sounds on my robot are barely audible. How do I get louder sounds Mary
5
5

Seeking Exin Castillo Pieces and a Lego Castle question
If anyone has old sets of Exin Castillo pieces they'd like to sell, post here. Also, can anyone offer up an opinion on the quality and such of the Lego Castles compared to the Exin Castillos?
1
1

RCX IR Tower communication failure
All, I have a RIS 1.5 set installed on windows 98 PC . I have got some trouble with IR Tower and RCX communication . First the IR tower was not detected : using the bios setup menu from start up I...
6
6

NXT Sound Sensor on an RCX brick
I am a Year 10 student interested in robotics, and I have at my school 8 RCX's. I recieved recently a sound sensor for the NXT, and I was wondering if (and then how) I could connect it to the RCX. I...

mindstorms nxt unable to install package on windows
I jut received mindstorms nxt for windows. I tryed installing the package on windows xp home edition. It would not install because I did not have high enough screen resolution and I did not have...
2
2