Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Is my tower dead or just resting ?
I've just acquired an RCX brick on behalf of my grandchildren (That's my story anyway). It had no disc with it, just a serial tower which I have provided with a new battery and plugged into the serial...
1
1

Mindstorms not working
My daughter is starting to have lots of fun with the crates of lego I had stored in the cupboard, so I thought I would dig the original (9717-1) Mindstorms set out and make a robot for her. After...
2
2

devil cube
6 2x6 6 1x6 6 1x4 inside it will hold 6 2x4s spooky

Lego production to be outsourced - will quality suffer?
Today Lego announced that they'll outsource major parts of production from Billund and Enfield to factories in Mexico and eastern Europe, run by a company called "Flextronics" ( : it just me that...
1
1

4 1970's LEGO Toys on E-Bay
Hey folks, 4 nice sets of Lego's with original boxes from the 70's on E-Bay. Item # 6065629912 Check it out if you have time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Thanks,,,,,,,,,,,, jesse

LEGO® Race in Minneapolis this Saturday!!! FREE Bagels from Brueggers
We are having a LEGO® Race in the Minneapolis area this Saturday... for more information and to sign up please contact us! Sincerely, Brian All About Family

pieces you wish were made?
i have a couple peices i wish were made a 1x2 that is a half cylinder and the 1x2 hinge piece with a technic hole or x hole any pieces you wish were made
1
1

BrickNebula Episode 15: Marcon Recap
I am pleased to announce the BrickNebula ( Episode 15: Marcon Recap. is a quick podcast -- it's a audio recap from our club meeting about the Marcon display. It might be boring to the casual listener...

Lego Trains Forum
I need some help with a new Lego Trains forum we've added to a multi scale model train site we visit. My son and I have been big fans of Lego Trains for many years. We've finally got our own forum now...

How does the .NET platform work with this
When you write code using C++ or C#, does it run on the computer or is downloaded to the device and runs autonomously? I've reading a bit and it seems it runs on the PC and communicates with the robot...

LEGOS, LEGOS, LEGOS!!! (#3566 & more)
LEGO SPORT NBA - BULLS TIMBERWOLVES SACRAMENTO #3566 See here: have about 10-15 more of these, but the boxes are a bit crushed (rough move). I opened a few, and they are all fine, just squished boxes....

Massive Lot, check it out:
Massive Lot, check it out: pictures, but he has a 100% rating. eBay Mobile

60's educational film featuring Lego
Check out this cheesy, 1960's anti-drug movie titled "Drugs are Like That" The film heavily focuses on a vintage Lego set! it's two kids building something out of Lego bricks while talking about...
1
1

Looking for lego expert to build
I am interested in finding someone to recreate something similar to the Lego Rubik's Cube solver ( for a company in Indianapolis, Indiana for a fee. Please send requests to John Blue
1
1

Lego boxes
I'm in Austin Texas and want to get rid of the following boxes (just the box and plastic insert -- no bricks). Is anyone interested in them? 8479 Technic Code Pilot Truck 8480 Technic Space Shuttle...