Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wie Duplo E-Lok öffnen
Hallo, habe eine ältere E-Lok (sieht aus wie eine der realen Dieselloks). Bild (einfach aus E-Bay): Ein/Aus-Schalter ist defekt. Wie bekomme ich denn das gute Stück auf? Danke für Tipps. Mike

[BL] Valentine's Day Sale
It's a Valentine's Day Sale... From now till Valentine's Day, all red, purple, pink, & orange items are now 15% off. All minifigs & minifig items are still 10% off. Please visit my store: --Mike.

Lego ; Fischer Technik
I played with Legos until around 1973. Do you know of any sites that have photos of pieces around then? I've found many Lego pages but they're all about much later equipment. Are there any good pages...
5
5

FA: Lego Mindstorms Ultimate Accessory Set 3801
Due to end tomorrow... Lego Mindstorms Ultimate Accessory Set 3801 for looking. eBay Mobile

Working 3 digit mechanical computer built from LEGO Technic...
I just wanted to de-lurk to mention that I've completed construction of a working LEGO Difference Engine. (i.e. a Babbage Engine) It has over 200 gears, 20 shock absorbers, and is about 18 inches tall...
9
9

10% Off All Minifigs & Accessories
I'm having a 10% off all minifigs & accessories -- till the end of January. Please visit my store: February, I'll have a Valentine's Day Sale... Look for it. Thanks, --Mike.

How to open 9V battery box with 8868 set?
Hi I have gotten a 8868 set with the 9V motor and batterybox. But no instructions for the box. How do I open the battery box? /JJ
2
2

LEGO-Winter-Sale
Dear LEGO-friends, welcome to my annual LEGO-WINTER-SALE. This year I have reduced the price of 26 LEGO sets for a grand total of USD 81,85 at my homepage I have added some more sets to my page today:...

9v to 4.5v adapters
Just wondering if anyone has developed something like this, to run 4.5v motors (or other parts) on 9v systems. I think I've come up with a simple answer, but I'd rather see what others have done first...

BrickNebula Podcast: Episode #13: Back to Life
I am pleased to announce the BrickNebula ( Episode 13: Back to Life ( is now ready for download. In our latest podcast, Dave & I talk about the new Exo-Force sets, new Star Wars sets, Mindstorms NXT,...

Playing with lego
Hi newsgroup, i only want to write a nice message: I am very happy to have a little son Julius (3 years) because: Now DADDY can play with lego again (31 years old) and must not feel ashamed about it...
7
7

Help LEGO instructions
I write from Spain, excuses for my english. I look for the instructions of assembly LEGO box 8779. Some web with the instructions? Thank you
2
2

InventorBot with a moving head
I recall coming across a web site describing how to modify the InventorBot so that the head will turn (left and right - rather then 360 degree). It was down by adding some pieces so that the same...

Lego Dice?
Anyone build a pair of Dice out of Legos? If so, got pictures?
1
1

FA Rokenbok RC Monorail and RC Forklift starting at 99 cents
We have a bunch of new ROKENBOK RC Monorail with Bonus Track & Crossing #06224 and new ROKENBOK RC Forklift with Bonus Warehouse #04213 for auction up at that eBay. Bidding starts at 99 cents....
1
1