Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Lego Dice?
Anyone build a pair of Dice out of Legos? If so, got pictures?
1
1

FA Rokenbok RC Monorail and RC Forklift starting at 99 cents
We have a bunch of new ROKENBOK RC Monorail with Bonus Track & Crossing #06224 and new ROKENBOK RC Forklift with Bonus Warehouse #04213 for auction up at that eBay. Bidding starts at 99 cents....
1
1

CHEAP LEGO for sale
Dear LEGO-friends, ALL NEW in 2006! I have added a lot of sets to my homepage for very cheap prices : 1858 Cloud Cruiser USD 2.50 3431 Street Ball 2 vs 2 USD 11 3501 Jet-Car USD 1 3504 Hook-Truck USD...

Vintage Unopened Lego Set from the 60's - Gears 001
Take a look - of a kind item. This is UNOPENED! eBay Mobile
3
3

Missing Mindstorms CD-ROM
Hi, I've recently acquired a Lego Mindstorms Robotics Invention System v1.5, but unfortunately it came without the CD. I've not had much luck with 'official channels' (Lego etc) so I was wondering if...
1
1

Question about Intelli-Train
Hello out there, I have a (hopefully!) simple question: Does anybody have a sheet of instructions for the Intelli-Train? I bought one at ebay and got several "smart bricks". And now I wanna know, how...
1
1

NiMH batteries for rokenbok
kids have started playing with rokenbok again due to early cold weather. there is probably more interest in taking it apart and putting it back together but the little trucks do go through the aa...

Take the right decision when choose a super car
If U r not decide what car do U like, here U can find the latest model, luxury cars. Choosing the right domain name can be overwhelming. Our personalized customer service helps you get a great domain.
5
5

FREE LEGO® Race Event in Minneapolis Saturday 12/17
FREE LEGO® Race Event in Minneapolis Saturday 12/17 We are hosting a LEGO® Race Event where kids get to make PULL BACK MOTOR LEGO® Race Cars and Race them! It is 100% FREE and being held at the...

Re: legOS/brickOS: a despairing cry for help!
I haven't, but I have some experience debugging programs (and makefiles). Two options: a) Edit "" so it uses "/" and not "/usr/local/" as the assumed installation prefix. b) Install Cygwin in...
1
1

legOS/brickOS: a despairing cry for help!
Has anyone recently built legOS or installed winlegOS under windows? If so please mention which route/version you have used. So far I tried:- 1. winlegOS: Installs but fails to build Demo (or anything...
5
5

FA: Star Wars Final Duel Lego Set #7201 - Starting bid $0.01
new - factory sealed Star Wars Lego Set # 7201 - Final Duel Comes with Luke, Imperial Officer and, Stormtrooper Starting Bid: $0.01 Current Bid $0.21 Ends in : 9 hours

Minneapolis Old Central High Castle School Project
I am an Art Instructor at a local K-8 that was once old Central High here in Minneapolis. I am doing a project this winter with my students to re-create the original Central High that once stood here....
1
1

Advent calendar
I'm making building instructions for some of the ideas in the set 4886 for my niece as an advent calendar (her mother got the task of buying the set for her :). Here are the instructions I've made so...

FS: 4924 Advent Calendar $17.50 Shipped
2004 LEGO Advent Calendar $17.50 includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation in the US. Payments via PayPal only. If interested, send a note to advent at doucettenet dot com...