Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Taj Mahal
Hi, if you have a LEGO ideas account and love a small Taj Mahal including its surroundings and not just the main building, then I'd be happy if you would support my little project there: :-)

Generating LDD building instructions?
Hi, a question to all the many people here on this high-traffic group using LDD for construction: How do you do proper building instructions? I mean, the built-in HTML building guide generator is...

custom Promotional 9 Inch EveryDay Wall Clock Canada
Creating a lasting impression is easy with the 9 Inch EveryDay Wall Clock. Its varied uses like keeping time and designed with quality features of lar ge digits, metal hands, plastic shell frame,...

Emptyness
Hi, anybody here?
12
12

Lego Tilt-A-Whirl Ride
Check out this fan created Lego version of the Tilt-A-Whirl made in homage to one of my favorite rides as a child; The Tilt-A-Whirl. This ride has 8 c ars that spin while the platform rotates. It is...

A Christmas portrait
We've had a mosaic building competition in Byggepladen ( this Christmas. My contribution to the competition was this portrait of my daughter Lea: Play well, Jacob

Need directions on for a Tyco cargo ship.
I have remnants of a tyco ship that I really could use info for. Such as how many pieces and which kind. I've looked at several sites but they don't mention this particular model. The decal that's on...

Lego Ninjago display for sale
My friend has pictures and links to more pics here. you have questions, please email him at zanzav2(at) Hello all! I have a rather unique item for sale, a Transformers Kre-O store display. This...
1
1

Re-building and managing 100 LEGO sets (some 5000 thousand pieces)
Our challenge:=20 Me (Anssi, 49) and Oskar (my son, 9) have maybe hundred LEGO sets. All but = the latest Ninjagos are disassembled currently (There are a lot of Star War= s and Ninjago). Most parts...
2
2

Updated FAQ or other basic info?
Is there anywhere? Like where is the LEGO hobby activity on the net? This group?
4
4

We have a missing General Grievous. LEGO will not sell it as replacement (some licencing issues with Mr. Lucas?).
Is there a place for asking to buy rare LEGO pieces?
2
2

Faroese landscape (work in progress)
I am working on a small scene representing a typical Faroese landscape. There is a narrow country road snaking along the side of a mountain, crossing a small stream on an even narrower bridge. I hope...

Lego minifigs
and Used minifigs - Batman - Indiana Jones - Starwars - Harry P. - Pirates (of the Caribbean) - City - ... just ask for more http://minifiguren.jiptoys.nl

The Cube
"The Cube" () is the home of an architect. The ground floor is a combined kitchen, dining room and living room. The second floor hosts the home offices of the architect and his wife. The top floor...
4
4

LookUp Lego Product Details
LookUp Lego Product Details like EAN or MPN. Comes in handy for Google Shopping /merchant