2009 Lego Calendar 6

Give it a rest. Hardly anyone reads the Lego newsgroups anymore, so spamming these newsgroups aren't going to get you many buyers for your overpriced calendar. That is unless the mad hatter can free up some of his hard earned Wal-Mart cash.
Jeff
Reply to
Jeff Findley
Jeff-
Maybe you can help me. I definitely do see that nobody comes to these NG's anymore, not like they used to. I have a fairly large Technic collection I would like to unload, most of it still in factory-sealed boxes. I was going to try my hand at eBay some time ago but unfortunately health issues aren't going to let me do it. I would like to unload all in bulk and am not sure what NG's Lego fans look at anymore and I don't have a computer to do any of the fancy things that would be required in eBay such as uploading pics, accepting $$$, etc. Any ideas for me?
Thanks, Eric
Reply to
Eric Hulliberger
Other than eBay, BrickLink is the only other place that I can think of:
Well, there are "for sale" (Marketplace?) newsgroups on Lugnet, but I'm not sure how many potential buyers you'd find there:
Be advised that you'll get maximum dollar value by auctioning off individual (complete) sets with instructions. If you try to sell everything as one giant lot of pieces, you'll get less for the lot.
If you're really trying to unload this quickly, try Craigslist, since buying/selling huge lots online can be tricky. With Craigslist, you're trying to find buyers locally, so they can see what they're buying and you can avoid shipping.
Other than that, I think you're on your own.
Jeff
Reply to
Jeff Findley

Site Timeline