Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

how the heckdo they make lego chain?
how can they mold it and have it linked and free?
3
3

FA : 14 LEGO sets focused on planes and helicopters
Hello, Up for auction and closing within 3 days, several LEGO sets focused on airplanes and helicopters LEGO 5911 Plane Adventurers LIKE NEW 7031 Helicopter Police LIKE NEW 7420 Plane Orient...

Colossal Castle Contest III
FYI Bruce Hietbrink wrote (on Play well, Jacob

Looking for info about Mega Bloks?
Then check out the Bloks forum: info about product sightings, new releases, reviews, MOCs, and a whole lot more. http://bloks.hyperboards.com/

RIP Ted Crennel
He will be sadly missed by all who knew him. A collector who is known to many in the UK and beyond. Lost his battle with cancer on 9th November 2005. I have details of the funeral if any one would...

FA: Brand-New Lego Robotics Discovery Set (Lego 9735)
Hi all, I have a brand-new lEGO 9735 Robotics Discovery Set for auction at ebay: Happy bidding ! Pete. eBay Mobile

Lego makes a great stocking stuffer - on eBay
Here are 21 sets that may satisify your Christmas needs. Take a look at: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQfsopZ1QQsassZbrkfldhill

Box for 7259 ARC-170 Starfighter for swap
I have the box from the set 7259 ARC-170 Starfighter for swap... Anyone interested? Willing to swap for parts from my wish list (which I'm in the middle of updating)

FA: various Duplo (UK only)
may have to add the question mark!

6892 Modular Space Transport - FOR SALE classic space lego, vgc
Ebay auction ends Sunday 7.54pm GMT versatile set from 1986 was used as a toy in the 1980s, but remains in excellent condition. It's a medium-sized set which separates into three different models -...

no legoland ticket in my bulk bucket how about you?
i bougt a black 50th anniversary bucket with the gold bricks it says on the pack it comes with a child ticket and discount for adults but inside was just the lego magazine card and a sheet with other...
2
2

On eBay 20 Space Sets including Star Wars
Ten of these sets are from the 1980's. They don't make em like this anymore! Take a look at:

DISCOVERY TOYS - for children of all ages
Play is the joyful work of childhood! Today is the most important day in a child's life. What happens today - and each new day throughout the year - affects tomorrow. The mission of Discovery Toys is...

On eBay -20 Space Sets-Star Wars and Classic Space
Ten of these sets are from the 1980's. They don't make em like this anymore! Take a look at:

Minifig Scale USS Missouri
Not the best news I've ever had but at least it wasn't a test =) I wish I could figure out where my numbers went wonky, but thanks for the sanity check.
3
3