Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cleaning "yellowed" pieces
Hi Mark, White Lego pieces often turn yellow. I had an aeroplane kit (white) which I built some 10 years ago. Throughout this duration, it has been on my shelf, in direct sunlight. I disassembled it a...
2
2

Santa Fe Train Lights
I've got two Santa Fe engines, but I can't find the light kits for them. Nothing more than a light bulb in a white plastic brick with a small wire and two 2x2 electric plates. The kit was online...
3
3

Hi I'm still new
I haven't posted here in a while (if ever. I can't remember), but I made a stop-motion movie with LEGO in about 7 hours. Not a very good one, though. It was based on the last few days of Jesus' life.
7
7

Vehicles and Things That Fly - On eBay
Police Fire Rescue Airplane Race Helicopter Shuttle Take a look at:

help!!!! i ned lego camrea
can u tell me where i can order on line for the lego camera, i ned it for making a movie if so how much is it?.
1
1

FA: Ship base and other Lego, clearing out!
?ViewItem&item=6007772944?ViewItem&item=6007772891Simon

Mindstorms RCX 2.0 and Windows 2000
I just bought a Mindstorms 2.0 for my son. As I wrapped it up (birthday tomorrow) I got a little worried by the "Windows 98" requirement, with no mention of Windows 2000. I google and find a whole lot...
6
6

jungle dioramas
Has anyone made any good grass/dirt dioramas? Do you have any pictures you can post? Keith Goldman from MOCpages and have the look and feel I'm searching for. Thanks for the help. Jim

WTB: blue/grey/dark grey plates, bricks, baseplates
Try or a number of folks sell quantities of sorted pieces on ebay. Here's one I have bought several lots from - 250 flat yellow plates, a pound of black bricks, 50 mixed wheels etc. Tell em I sent you...
5
5

Missing pieces from sets (or not)
It struck me a couple of days ago that, in 30-odd years of buying Lego sets, I have never once come across one with any missing pieces. And I don't think there's a slip in the box saying "If any...
8
8

FA: 8860 Auto Chassis & 8090 Universal Technic
?ViewItem&item=6005127126Simon eBay Mobile

FS Very large collection
Hello lego fans... Its the end af an era. I just don't have the time I used to for sorting and building lego. I am not interested in displaying and I need my office space back. So I want to sell all...

FS: Beautiful Handcrafted Birch Lego / Train / Play Table
This is a handcrafted play table. It is perfectly size for kids for Lego, Thomas Trains, etc. It's built with excellent craftsmanship, assembles in minutes without any tools. Get it in time for...

LEGO-Sale-page UPDATED
Dear LEGO-friends! After a long time it is time to contact you again. Today I have updated my LEGO-Sale-page with many very interesting LEGO-sets - focus on SPACE. It's now time to buy for being in...

[MOC] Sailing ship Luna
I have added a few photos of the interior of my sailboat Luna to: cabin is equipped with a bunk and a television, a small kitchen with a ventilation exhaust above the stove, and of course a table and...