Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Antsoft Best domain software
Find expired domains with the best software: The best domain names are already taken. But with expired domain software you can find the best domain names like: --------------------------------

Running 2 trains at once
Thanks DR & Dean I like the idea of the double pole switch and it's nice to know about the built in overload protection. My concern about short circuits etc is that the trains will be run by my 6 year...
3
3

quick question about #7860 remote controlled signal
sorry if I'm posting a lot but...spur of moment with working on my lego projects these days now you know :-) the two special consucting straight track with gap in them, I take it that they were only...
3
3

was the 12V train transformer only sold in 240V markets?
subject says the question the shell for the transformer seem interesting to me, why I even could accept an empty case to put my own transformer in hehe guess I'm just going dream as usual because for...
4
4

remote decoupler - #7862
anyone seen these? was just looking through various trackside sets for 12V system then noticed this one and was thinking "humm I never ever heard of that" and looking at the bricklink 'lots for sale'...
1
1

wondering about a diy idea for 9V motor on 12V track system
thought I'll share this idea I had... make a simple diesel engine and throw in one or two of these old lego weight blocks in the front above motor for good measure...then run a lego wire from the 9V...

yellow bricks ... aged
anyone noticed yellow bricks looking different colors from different age and/or sunlight? because when I was trying piece together a cargo van re #7735 instructions it was quite more difficult than...
3
3

For Sale: Handcrafted Train, Lego Hardwood Birch Table
Great for Wood Trains, Lego, or just for kids to play on. Have a look - they're fantastic tables!!!!! eBay Mobile Web

"LEGO mindstorm is not produced anymore", LEGO public relations officer
I emailed LEGO asking them whether they have stopped production of Mindstorm and they emailed back confirming the sad news. This is such a shame and LEGO is nothing without MIndstorm WE WANT YOU BACK...
2
2

re: arctic sets
Here is a link to the arctic sets on lugnet
1
1

Anyone want my 12V goods train? (7735)
Hi all, I have put my old Lego train up for auction, plus a few other bits (crossover point, streetlights...) on eBay. If anyone's interested it's all listed here... (That's a UK link but it can be...

Edmonton Area club?
I'm new here. Anyone know if there is a club or group devoted to Lego fans from in and around Edmonton, Alberta? - Mike

Is there some Lego compendium website anywhere?
Call this reminiscing but at least ten years ago I remember playing with these cool arctic Lego sets. I'm much too old to be playing with them now (and indeed I think the pieces were given away to...
6
6

Minifigs Gallery?
Heh, :) You`re right of course...but we were wondering about figures that came in specific sets. "As sold" so to speak... Thanks everyone for the help, ~MERK
7
7

Reintroducing "Jacob's LEGO"
the way I see it is..if it doesn't display properly to a normal browser then the user needs to take a few small lessons in website designs. thats all I got to say ;) p.s=in something sorta of a...
21
21