Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Reintroducing "Jacob's LEGO"
the way I see it is..if it doesn't display properly to a normal browser then the user needs to take a few small lessons in website designs. thats all I got to say ;) p.s=in something sorta of a...
21
21

FA Tons of Lego Pieces of All Kinds!!!
Our huge collection is going on eBay 30 to 40 lots at a time. Have tons of stuff for sale! http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZgardenQ2drailroader

Lego Trains
9V Lego trains are pretty cool, but I would love to see Lego introduce electric switching rails (or "points" in UK :) ) and electric lighting etc like they had when 12V trains were around.
4
4

auct: 1 Gb SD cards & Lego Real Robotics RCX 2.0 ($49) Sensors, Motors, cables
Lego Real Robotics Sensors, Motors, cables Just posted on eBay - the SD cards are the last one available. Thanks for looking. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZstonesandmetals

Engine can't pull 9V train
Hi - my son (OK, I!) has a 9 month old 9V Express train. The engine is now unable to pull the trucks - the motor runs fine but the wheels slip. I have given all the truck axles a wipe with a cotton...
12
12

Rare LEGO Trainset #115 in Danish Net Auction
I decided to part with what I believe was LEGO's first motorized train set, no. 115, from 1966. It's up for sale in the Danish section og QXL Net auctions. description is in both Danish and English. I...
5
5

Old white Lego turned yellow
Hi, I'm assuming this is a fairly common problem across the world - My old white bricks that have been in direct sunlight have turned a disgusting yellow. I've tried bleaching them, but it has no...
2
2

FA: LEGO 1237 Technic, Honda 'Asimo' robot.
LEGO 1237 Technic, Honda 'Asimo' robot. Japanese promo-only item from 2001. Sep-17-05 13:32:46 PDT eBay Mobile
1
1

New Mega Bloks forum
I post to this newsgroup about once every zillion years, usually when some event of truly cosmic significance has taken or is about to take place. Today is such a day! A fellow by the screen name of...

20 lbs of Mega Bloks on eBay...
20 lbs of Mega Bloks on eBay... ) ~Clangador http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5998451571
1
1

lego topping
up yo yhe top

How do you prefer to buy LEGOs on eBay - mixed lots or specific parts?
Hi, I have tubs and tubs of LEGOs that I'm planning to sell on eBay, and I'd like to get an idea of how people prefer to buy them: large random mixed lots or smaller groups of specific pieces...
1
1

Interest on Chicago LEGO club
It would be really great and mean a lot 2 us 2 have a Lego club here in Chicago.I was also thinking 2 make small realistic cars like a Toyota Celica,or a Mustang GT. We should also make headlights and...

just posted $0.99 Lego Sensors, RCX, IR Tower, Motors, Lamp, etc auction ends sunday
just posted $0.99 Lego Sensors, RCX, IR Tower, Motors, Lamp, etc auction ends sunday Hi, Just posted them on eBay. Will ship internationally. Let me know if you have any questions or need parts not...

LEGO kupujem
LEGO kockice... Imao sam davno cijeli paket, al mi je stara sve bacila u smece, pa sad nastojim obnoviti kolekciju! Da li bi netko prodao u HR? Ponude ???
2
2