Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Monorail starter set and RC Crane for sale
I have over 40 Rokenbok Starter set, Vehicles, and Cranes, (including the Monorail sets) that are being listed at Ebay. Rokenbok auctions typically starts at 99 cents with no reserves, so good luck......

what IS the difference between RIS 1.5 and 2.0?
Hi - looking at getting m indstorms for my children who were blown away by it at a science museum recently. Thing is we can't stretch to =A3160 for a new 2.0 set (:-() so I'm checking out ebay......
7
7

LEGO Building Events in Minneapolis
As a DADS and KIDS group here in Minneapolis we are doing several LEGO Building EVENTS. One of the Events Kids get to KEEP the LEGO Car they build! If anyone in Minneapolis is interested in these...

FA: MISB #7745 12 Volt LEGO Train SEALED NEW
For pictures and auction go to: for your interest! Sincerely, Brian

FOR SALE: Lego classic 6827 Strata Scooter - boxed, complete, vgc
set was bought and used as a toy in the 1980s, but has been well looked-after and is still in excellent condition. It is complete, has its original instructions and original box. The box and...

Bionicle - Rahaga Pouks building instructions
Does anybody have a Bionicle - Rahaga Pouks #4869 building instructions? I just washed my sons jeans AND the instructions!
2
2

LEGO 6090
I'm Searching the Notice thanks
1
1

Lego & condition of old stuff
Hi there, I'm after some help/advice if possible. My parents cleaned out the loft before moving house and found all my lego from the 70's. There's nothing very exciting apart from some train stuff but...
2
2

FOR SALE: Lego classic 6847 Space Dozer - boxed, complete, vgc
set was bought and used as a toy in the 1980s, but has been well looked-after and is still in excellent condition. It is complete, has its original instructions and original box. The box and...

Still looking for TYCO castle and Space sets
I am still looking for some TYCO sets with the angled pieces used to make towers. There are three different pieces. A small triangle that TYCO called a turret brick. Each side of the triangle is the...

Lego to sell
Hello Friends and Moccer! Here some lego items to sell: Please look! Thanks! shipping worlwide. wishes Tom http://search.ebay.de/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZtomasQ5fdebest

LEGO Castle collection for sale - All sets Sealed
LEGO Castle sets for sale. All sets are new/mint in sealed boxes. 6018 Battle Dragon $15.00 6076 Dragon's Den $40.00 6056 Dragon Wagon $25.00 6036 Skeleton Surprise $15.00 6038 Wolfpack Renegades...

LEGO Pirates collection for sale - All sets Sealed
LEGO Pirates sets for sale. All sets are new/mint in sealed boxes. 6285 Black Seas Barracuda $225.00 6290 Red Sea Runner $125.00 6274 Caribbean Clipper $95.00 6296 Shipwreck Island $50.00 6281 Pirates...

LEGO Star Wars Collection For Sale - All sets sealed
For Sale: Lego Star Wars Sets - ALL sets are Brand New Mint in Box/Factory Sealed and have Never been opened: Episode I: 7101 Lightsaber Duel $8.00 7111 Droid Fighter $5.00 7115 Gungan Patrol $8.00...
2
2

Bionicle - Live the Legend #1509
Does anybody have a source for ; Bionicle - Live the Legend #1509 Building instructions