Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Bionicle - Live the Legend #1509
Does anybody have a source for ; Bionicle - Live the Legend #1509 Building instructions

The LEGO co version on MegaBloks...DinoAttack 7473
Ugh. I just bought this set yesterday. If this is the future of LEGO, they will continue to bleed capital at an alarming rate (IMNSHO). The dino in this thing doesn't look so bad, I suppose..., *I*...
2
2

FA: Lego Star Wars sets Excellent Condition
Check them all out here:- 7110 Landspeeder 7111 Droid Fighter 7119 Twin Pod Cloudcar 7124 Flash Speeder 7126 Droid Carrier 7130 Snowspeeder 7134 A-Wing Fighter 7140 X-Wing Fighter 7141 Naboo Fighter...

FA: multiple lots of Lego
All auctions end on Sunday. Thanks for looking! Lego big lot of black bricks big lot of white bricks lot of white, blue, red sloped bricks lot of windshields, windows big lot of plates (all colors &...

FA - Star Wars Legos - MiniFigures , X Wing, B Wing, Leia, Hoth Troopers
End 7/15/05. New Star Wars Lego X Wing A B Wing SnowSpeeder Loose Parts New Star Wars Lego Mini Figures Leia Han Chewy Maul Vader New Star Wars Lego Mini Figures Hoth Rebel Troopers X 4 New 15 Star...

MISB Lego Castle and Pirates Collection
Hello, Due to financial constraints I am selling off my LEGO CASTLE and PIRATES Collections. All items are Brand New Sealed in Box Never Opened. Items are from 1984-1992. Please e-mail me at if you...

FS: LEGO STAR WARS Collection - All items sealed
For Sale: Lego Star Wars Sets - ALL sets are Brand New Mint in Box/Factory Sealed and have Never been opened: Episode I: 7101 Lightsaber Duel $10.00 7111 Droid Fighter $5.00 7115 Gungan Patrol $8.00...

Re: Instructions for 7151 Sith Infiltrator
Thanks!!!! http://www.hccamsterdam.nl/brick/setlist/index.htm

Lego's 4 sale
$3,000.00+ or 50lbs of legos for sale.. have a few motors(3-4), many sizes of tires, 100's of technic bars, 100's of plates, 100's links, many many gears, etc etc..for cheap ------ SET PRICE------...

[FS] MISB Sets
I'm cleaning up the basement some; I'm in need of a little extra cash to make it to BrickFest this year. All sets are mint in sealed box (MISB) with some shelf wear. What doesn't sell here will be put...

Instructions for 7151 Sith Infiltrator
Anyone help with a scan of instructions for above?? Thanks MJ
1
1

FS : legos
$3,000.00+ or 50lbs of highend for sale.. have a few motors(3-4), many sizes of tires(full sets of 4+), 100's technic bars, 100's plates, 1,000's links, many many gears, etc etc..for cheap ------ SET...
1
1

NQC code for Inventorbot
Dear NG, Proud new owner of RIS 2.0 seeks work around for the fact that the software only runs on Windows 98/ME! Since I don't have a 98/ME machine available (who still does?!) I was hoping to find...
3
3

Found possibly one of the last boxes of 7184 Trade Fed in the world!
If this is the last boxes in the world, are the three boxes that I saw on the shelf on one of my local stores where I live, fake? Have not compared prize yet, I will go back there tomorrow and check...
11
11

Online building instructions for Lego Racers?
My son has lost the instructions for sets 8641, 8642, 8643, and 8644. I searched the Lego site, but their building instructions section doesn't include these sets. I found the original instructions...
4
4