Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Star Wars and Harry Potter Lego on auction
Lego set 4482 - AT - TE 5976180681 Lego set 4709 - Hogwarts Castle 5976181209 Lego set 4483 - Imperial AT-AT 5976181550 Lego 7163 - Republic Gunship 5976182609 Lego 7190 - Millenium Falcon 5976183048...
5
5

eBay: 9 Wild West Lego sets - CHEAP!
Selling all my loose, complete Wild West stuff so I will have room for Star Wars stuff! My seller ID is waverly94 - or http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwaverly94

new Lego forum
here is a new Lego forum for posts about anything Lego related its new so check it out

Six 2 lb. Piece Lots on eBay Bricks, Plates, and Theme (Speciality) Pieces
I must reduce my Lego inventory. A great selection of pieces in 6 color lots. Take a look at: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQfsopZ1QQsassZbrkfldhill

50lbs legos FS
Selling 50lbs of legos, all have been brought within the last 3-4 years....payed over $3,000.00 and only asking MAYBE $600.oo or best offer no offer will go unanswered -- for fastest reply e-mail me....
4
4

Mindstorms Robotics software
I found a very nice set of Robitics (9719) and two Star Wars Droids (9748) today at a garage sale and picked them all up. I was so excited, I got all 3 sets for $15 and one of the Droids had the box...
3
3

cannot remember lego research project name
In about December 2004 / January 2005 I came across a lego project where the lego structure self evolved on computer based on the location of a mass, then the user was able to build it. They had a...
2
2

Trouble installing Robolab 2.5.4
Help, I am a technology coordinator at a girls school, using Robolab for years. We are trying to install Robolab 2.5.4 on our iBooks, which are at OS 10.3.9 everytime we try to install the software it...
1
1

Personal Websites Relating to LEGO (of course)
Hey Guys, I have a personal LEGO website that I have been making for a while now, although I havent done much on it recently. Its at: was just wondering what you guys think of it. Do any of you have...
3
3

fa: almost 8 lb Mindstorms Technic + 8 2-motor car bases
motors, optical, pneumatic switch, electric cables, train tracks, flexible and standard - MANY SIZES - axles, and LOTS MORE!

FA: Ninja Stone Tower Bridge set #6089
FA: Ninja Stone Tower Bridge set #6089 5 days left:

30gal tote 4 cheap
$500 OBO,.and you pay for s/h
1
1

LEGO Star Wars game - any thoughts?
I rented it from Blockbuster and am enjoying it very much. For some reason though, the "Free Play" mode is dimmed out. Any ideas on how to unlock it?
8
8

Announcing BrickFest 2005
Hi All, There has been much anticipation about this summers BrickFest and we are now happy to officially announce that BrickFest ?05 is happening! It will be held at GMU (George Mason University) in...

promotional ferries on ebay now. Sets 1554, 1924 and 1998.
Rare Viking Line and Silja Line promotional sets on Ebay UK now. section lego - other Lego Jani