Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Can someone identify this kit ...
Shaw Communications
5
5

Instructions for Geonosian™ Fighter
My son is trying to reconstruct the Lego Geonosian=99 Fighter from the huge box of lego pieces that he has. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the instructions online -- downloadable -- for...
3
3

remove coloration due to sunlight
Hi all, I have some bricks that changed color from bright white to dirty yellow due to sunlight (or smoke). I got these via an auction, not knowing they would be this colorated. Any tips to get these...
1
1

Mindstorms replacement cd?
Hi all, I bought the 2.0 edition of the set last christmas, lost the cd and wiped my harddrive and now need to reinstall. Anyone know where on the lego website to download the software again? cheers
4
4

Eiffel Tower made out of Lego
http://share.tickle.com/1a22fd

LEGO Red Baron for sale
And I mean, for sale, not eBay! I've got a Red Baron (10024), new, in box, untouched that I want to sell. My wife got it for Christmas for me, forgetting that she got it for me last year, when my two...

volkswagen lego set 306 and 307, dealership for sale and service station
I'm currently selling vintage lego sets on ebay they are unused and complete with boxes, everything is in good shape. Right now there is 3 auctions but I will put up a few more the next few days,...

Unknown bricksets......
Hi, somebody gave me a lot of lego parts, without any manual. Now I want to find out the approriate brickset number. Most differential part are the different "basic plates" for cars, all 4 (what the...

extensible spline shaft part?
Anybody know of a part that slips onto a cross axle shaft and slides longitudinally while still transmitting torque? That is, in a long cross section it would look something like this: ##----------...
1
1

ideas for bionicle creatures?
My 6 year old son just bought the 400 pieces bionicle accessory kit. He was hoping that there would be some instructions/ideas as to what to make in the kit, but there weren't. Where can he get some...

vintage lego unused in boxes
Hi I'm thinking about selling som or all of my unused 50s-60s Lego boxes (complete sets). Please have a look at the pics and commnet if you have any idea of reasonable prices per box. would the best...

LeJOS error
I have the latest version of LeJOS and the Sun Java 2 SDK 1.3.1. When I try to compile the example program view using "lejosc" I get an error saying "Unable to execute javac. Return status of exec is...
1
1

FA: Ending in 2 Days - New Rare and Mint Legos: Knights, Soldiers, Imperial, Castle, Ninja, Helmets, Weapons, #3409, and Lots More
** ENDING TODAY & A FEW DAYS/NEAR MINT+ RARE LEGO AUCTIONS/SEE DET'S ** We have Lots of Rare Mint legos to suit everyones taste. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ To check...

Need a site that has all or most of Lego kits Instruction booklets for download.
Google is your friend. Try searching for "Lego instruction scans". Jeff
5
5

Set #7243 Construction Site
Hi all, Saw this set in the latest catalog, but couldn't tell what it used for the conveyor belt - anyone know? Thanks, Kerry
2
2