Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FA: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings
This is the weekly update of new items listed at as of Thu Feb 03, 11:09 AM PST. To bid, view details or register go to ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 6467...
1
1

FA(eBay): LEGO 8417 Mag Wheel Master (MISB)
Hello everybody, I have the following set for sale on eBay. LEGO Technic set #8417 - Mag Wheel Master. Set is from the year 19987 and not available in any shop, hard to find in MISB condition. Set is...

Best-Lock American Football Game
My local drugstore has a Best-Lock American Football Game for sale. It has a bunch of players that comprise two teams, some tiny little footballs, a kicker and quarterback. The footballs are...
1
1

TLG, GBC, and the nature of companies
Twenty two years of posting to Usenet, and I've finally gotten sucked into the HTML trap. Oh well, shoot me, it's the end of history. Also available at think that with widespread Internet access,...

Official Lego Contest
Lego has a model building contest on its web site. The public gets to vote for their favorites and the final winners will have their models put into the stores by Lego. Visit and vote for the ones you...

LEGO's and Beagle brains
Every once in a while the local KB toy shop will have a Snoopy built out of white and black LEGO bricks in the window. In this case, scientists at U. Toronto used white and black LEGO's to test the IQ...

FA: Ending in 4 Days - New Rare and Mint Legos: Knights, Soldiers, Imperial, Crusadors, Harry Potter, Castle, Cloth Sails, and Lots More
** ENDING IN 4 DAYS - NEAR MINT+ RARE LEGO AUCTIONS/SEE DETAILS ** We have Lots of Rare Mint legos to suit everyones taste. To check them ALL out, please click on the URL Links below: Auctions have NO...

Monorail
I'm interested in monorails and track, I have delusions of setting up a fairly large layout.
1
1

Looking for Tyco Bricks.
I am looking for some old TYCO brand bricks that may be mixed in with LEGO collections out there. These bricks are very different from the usual LEGO copies. They make a 60 degree bend and there are 5...
3
3

FA: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings - 1/27/05
This is the weekly update of new items listed at as of Thu Jan 27, 10:48 AM PST. To bid, view details or register go to ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 6600...

FA: NEW Train windows, parts and Sets
still at starting price.. -- Thanks, Ebay ID: jasonoz3 http://cgi6.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems

Promo Bricks
Interested in trading Promo Bricks? Look here: can contact me: Greetings Tobias

FA: Ending in 2 Days - New Rare and Mint Legos: Knights, Soldiers, Imperial, Mini-figures, Crusadors, Chainmail, Forestmen, More
** ENDING IN 3 DAYS - NEAR MINT+ RARE LEGO AUCTIONS/SEE DETAILS ** We have Lots of Rare Mint legos to suit everyones taste. To check them ALL out, please click on the URL Links below: Auctions have NO...

FA: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings - 1/20/05
This is the weekly update of new items listed at as of Thu Jan 20, 10:40 AM PST. To bid, register or view details of any item go to Currently there are 2374 items listed:...

FA (eBay): LEGO 5561 Model Team - Big Foot 4x4 (MISB)
Hello, I have the following set for sale on eBay. LEGO Modelteam set #5561 - Big Foot 4x4. Set is from the year 1997 and not available in any shop, hard to find in MISB condition. Set is new and...
1
1