Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FA: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings 1/13/05
This is the weekly update of new items listed at as of Thu Jan 13, 09:50 AM PST. To bid, register or view details of any item go to There are currently over 2000 listings!...

FA: Ebay New Lego Parts and Sets
Thanks for looking JasonOz3

Tsunami! [Lego]
Super Rare Lego UNHCR Posters - Charity Auction I have been looking for an excuse to detach myself from these for a while. But, for various reasons, I'd feel bad about gaining from the process. Events...

WANTED: Lego 6392 AIRPLANE ONLY!
Hi there! Anyone want to sell the red jet from Lego 6392? If so, please e-mail me. Thanks! :-) Brendan

Lego Ambassadors
I wonder if this is limited to Lugnet members? Xref: lugnet.lego:3131 Newsgroups: lugnet.lego Path: From: "Jake McKee"
1
1

Ebay auctions with Lego ending in just minutes!!
Hi all, I currently have Ebay auctions with Lego goods that are about to end in just minutes! Please check it all out under user name IMPALA1214 Thanks! Joe

RCX Brick Interface board CREATED- Take a look!!!
Hello there- we are a team at Trinity College in Hartford. CT who has created an interface board to be used with the RCX brick. Take a look at our website and we'd love to hear any and all feedback...

> $0.99 LEGO electronic real speed LCD computer timer RPM - AUCTION! Ends now!
LEGO electronic real speed LCD computer timer RPM - AUCTION! Ends now! Lego Electronic Computer 4 Speed RPM Distance with LCD Find the maximum speed during a race. Rotations/minute (RPM)....

FA: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Listings - 1/6/5
This is the weekly update of new items listed at as of Thu Jan 06, 09:47 AM PST. To register, bid or view details of an item go to...

Looking to sell huge lego collection (2,735 parts!)
Hello all, I would like to sell my whole Lego collection that is for sale on my Bricklink shop. The total value of all the parts is $452.48, but if I can get a buyer, I'll offer to sell it for...
2
2

Please check out my Lego stuff on Ebay!
Hi all, I am in the process of buying a car, and I need a little cash, so I've listed plenty of Lego stuff on Ebay, ranging from Star Wars, New City Fire Sets, and 9V Train Track to minifig crossbows!...
2
2

how to clean?
My apologies if this has been answered before - I'm new to the google groups and haven't quite figured out how to get through all of the older messages. I bought some lego bricks/pieces on ebay for my...
3
3

FA: Ending in 2 Days - New Rare and Mint Legos: Knights, Calvary, Soldiers, Imperial Officers, Medievals, Islanders, #6416, More
** ENDING IN 2 DAYS - NEAR MINT+ RARE LEGO AUCTIONS/SEE DETAILS ** We have Lots of Rare Mint legos to suit everyones taste. To check them ALL out, please click on the URL Links below: Auctions have NO...

Where to get replacement Lego MovieMaker camera
Kid's Lego Movie Maker USB Camera has stopped working. Anyone know where I can get a replacement?
1
1

Wanted Sales Help for HUGE LEGO Collection in Mpls
I have a HUGE LEGO Collection mostly of Parts. I need help selling it online. I have been dealing toys for many many years online. Anyone who is interested (prefer someone in the Minneapolis...