Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Is Lego mindstorms dead or alive ?? any other robotic system for begginers ?
hi, i am very new to the lego world , and i would like to start playing with the Lego Mindstorms Robotic system . Recently someone gives me the book "Programming Lego Mindstorms with Java" and i would...
3
3

FA: Many New Rare and Mint Lego Lots: #6042, Red Imperial Officers, Soldiers, Forestmen, weapons, Star Wars sets, knights, horses, More
** NEW NEAR MINT+ RARE LEGO AUCTIONS - SEE DETAILS BELOW ** We have Lots of Rare Mint legos to suit everyones taste. To check them ALL out, please click on the URL Link below: Auctions have NO...

In stock: Lego Mindstorms 3804 & Vision Command 9731
Lego Mindstorms 2.0 # 3804 & Vision Command # 9731 in stock for Christmas:

TYCO Bricks
I am looking for some old TYCO brand bricks that may be mixed in with LEGO collections out there. These bricks are very different from the usual LEGO copies. They make a 60 degree bend and there are 5...

FA: Weekl y Update of New AuctionBrick Listings - 12/9/04
This is the weekly update of new items listed at as of Thu Dec 09, 08:50 AM PST. To bid, register or view the details of any item go to...

Big ships on eBay: 6271 6280 6286
Take a look at: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZbrkfldhill

A little appraisal help?
Greetings! I have a pile of Lego that I haven't used in a few years, and I'm not likely to use. I'm wondering what it's worth. I know I have some not-so-common sets. I also know that to maximize the...
1
1

Instruction/drawings needed
All, Is a site available where I can find the instruction to build e.q. 4511 (train). I am specific looking for building instructions (drawings) of the second train (cargo train) on the 4511 box....
2
2

FA: 8859 harvester on ebay
I just listed a 8859 Harvester on ebay. In case anyone is interested: eBay Mobile

This week on eBay: Harry Potter and Star Wars Sets
Star Wars sets include Classic and Episode I. Take a look at: week three large ships: 6286, 6280, and 6271...

FA: Weekly Update of New AuctionBrick Items - 12/2/04
This is the weekly update of new items listed at as of Thu Dec 02, 10:26 AM PST. To bid, register or view any item go to ----------------------------------------------------------------------- There...

RARE & MINT Legos (2-5 Days Left): Horses, Barding, Knights, Red Armada Imperial Soldiers, Forestmen, more
*** ONLY 2-5 DAYS REMAINING ON RARE MINT LEGO AUCTIONS *** *** LEGOS ARE FROM AN ADULT OWNER'S LIMITED COLLECTION *** We have Lots of Rare Mint Lego on Ebay: Horses, Knights, Weapons, Imperial &...

Lego Pneumatic Cylinders
I'm a senior in Computer Science and for my senior project I'm building an all-terrain hexapod. It is a scaled down model of what will someday be a truck propelled by six backhoe shovels. With that in...
1
1

On eBay: 6090 Royal Knight's Castle & 6073 Knight's Castle
Both come with box and instructions. Also, 20 other pirate and castle sets. Take a look at:...

FA: [eBay] 1256 LEGO Shell Service Station - Unopened
Hi folks, I've decided to list some LEGO items on eBay... #1256 LEGO Shell service station with two mini figures, one with a shell logo on the shirt. Vehicles include a motorcycle and a Ferrari logoed...