Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: 2009 Lego Calendar4
That's great, but at $29.04, I think I'll pass. I prefer to make up my own calendar with my own creations at WinkFlash (as a customer, I like them a lot): Small Spiral - 4.6" x 6" - $9.95 Medium...

Lego Gummy (link)
In case you haven't seen this (it's been in a lot of blogs): makes silicone mold of Lego blocks, then makes gummy candies from mold. They look a lot like clear real Lego bricks. Elijah ------ they are...

FYI: Lego & MegaBlok Autions
I have just listed come batch lots on eBay for those that are interested. these include misc block, special/unique pieces, base plates, figures & accessories.

eBay's Top 10 LEGO
http://easyurl.net/LEGO

what's the difference between technic liftarm and technic beam?
why there are two names for these similar parts? historical reason?
2
2

A simple rollercoaster
Last weekend I built a simple rollercoaster together with my youngest son (he's 19 now!). It's nothing compared to the big coasters some others have built, but we did have fun! It only uses 'plain'...
8
8

He's baaack...
What have I missed?

MOCshow Awareness Sale
MOCshow is a picture gallery with voting, comments, build in slideshow and it is free to use! Paid memberships are available. You can find it here Until August 31st 2008 there is a draw running -...

Today I'm Right
::checks to see if anyone cares:: Nope no one cares, sorry http://www.backwater-productions.net/_images/_Lego/The_Tedium_Flows_Like_A_River.jpg
1
1

Onedeus - I'm waiting
Mathew, learn some new insults, you really are beginning to repeat yourself. You need to be more clever than a 5th grader. Try insulting me without using foul language! It's way more interesting.

Legoland CD-ROM
To Whom It May Concern: I have quick question about the CD-ROM called "Legoland," one of the older computer games. I know that it was originally designed for Windows 95/95, but is there any way to get...
2
2

LEGO Mindstorms NXT robot kit

Kotu Bionicle
Hi How would I get hold of a Bionicle Kotu? I'm in the UK. Cheers
14
14

The PHAISOS disc made in LEGO
A handsome LEGO decoration for your mantelpiece. A three modul pyramid hold together by a single screw, symbolising the 365 day annual year by 144 +(121)+ 100 studs in 61 quadratic lego pieces. Hagen
2
2