Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

The PHAISOS disc made in LEGO
A handsome LEGO decoration for your mantelpiece. A three modul pyramid hold together by a single screw, symbolising the 365 day annual year by 144 +(121)+ 100 studs in 61 quadratic lego pieces. Hagen
2
2

Lego as a most serious tool
If you are a fanatic about "Lego", you'll probably be more educated in understanding my resemblance between a step pyramid and the "Phaistos disc", than all the filologists and other university...

Guide to LEGO Mindstorms sets
http://easyurl.net/Mindstorms

8482 Cybermaster
Hi All, have just got hold of the 8482 Cybermaster set but sadly it does not have the CD with it, this looks like it must have the construction plans and software on it so without it my daughter and I...

Build a Gundam model using Lego sets
Using Lego sets 4953-Fast Flyers and two of the 7700-Stealth Hunter sets you can build a Gundam model. Instructions are found here: g Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and...

Price of legos around the world
Hi, I'm doing a study for school and am looking for prices of lego bricks around the world. I'm in the US, but am finding it difficult to Google into prices in other countries. If you would, could you...
24
24

Atomic SEO
Atomic SEO, I used them. I was very happy with their expertise but really it comes down to results, I dumped my seo guy in new york after i got phone calls the very first day of service, yeah i as...

Ordering from Farnell
If I order through Farnell's AU site, where is the package sent from?

6535
I am looking for a Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular like Nr 6535 of Peeron but with 2 AxleHoles. Is that existing ?? Thanks a lot. André
6
6

ancient boxes of Lego to sale
Hi Could you help me to find the way to sale ancient Lego boxes 200, 263, 265, 266 txs in advance
2
2

9v speed regulator
Would it be fair to say that it would be a LM7809 9v voltage regulator, a potentiometer, and an on/off switch? Of course, that is an over-simplification.
6
6

Text in LEGO Drawings
Hi I'm looking for a Lego 3D CAD program which will allow me to add text to drawings, preferably on the surface of bricks so that it looks as if the bricks have writing on them. I looked at Lego's own...
10
10

eBay: eBay's most popular LEGO products
http://snipr.com/eBayLEGO

LEGO Magazine - 2-year subscription $4.50
eBay: http://xrl.us/LEGOmagazine
2
2

LEGO Mindstorm NXT is £140 at amazon.co.uk
For UK shoppers amazon have the current NXT Mindstorm reduced.