Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Lego Digital Designer 2.3.15 Macintosh
HI, They changed the requirements for LDD 2.3.15 so it won't work with MacBooks or Mac Minis because they use Intel's integrated graphics processor. I think I had version 2.3.13, which worked fine on...

Help finding part
Can anyone tell me what this part is called (the white one)? of them can be put together housing a worm gear. Can anyone tell me where I might obtain a pair of these?
2
2

Unique toys for you!!!
--------------------------------------------------- J Blint TANA Enterprises eMarketing and most reliable place to buy unique and amazing toys.. visit us at...

Current Lego train models
How compatible are the current line of trains to those from the early/mid/late 80's? I have a 4.5v train that I have decided to pull out of storage, and I would like to rebuild all my sets, in...
2
2

Duplo train modifications?
I have not found anyone with information on the yellow Duplo trians. I have not seen anyone sell these trains on bricklink. And now actually appears to be minimizing the Duplo kits available. Has...
2
2

BlockCad Forum
There is a new BlockCad Forum here in google groups. The address is

5517 barrel set
Hi I found this set on amazon and few other online shops (like ebay) it's not mentioned on Is it fake, not oryginal or something like that? regards...
6
6

X-Pod 4347 Idea Book?
Does anybody have this idea book for 7 creations?? Thx! V.
2
2

PING: Gary Istok or other old brick experts
have seen (pictures) of bricks with slots in the sides for the old windows. What about these bricks with slots in the tubes, but not the sides? Where do they come from? Got these in OKC at a resale...
2
2

Engraved LEGO bricks, minifigs, tiles
I you ever need engraved bricks,tiles, or minifig torso drop by my site Name badges, luggage tags, key rings, logos, bricks, and many other items. Drop me a line from my website about your needs....

Modulex for sale
?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130163936363Simon

Huge collection - low reserve.
Hello. My childhoodcollection up for sale, low reserve. search for item #320169220483 at ebay. Please be advised: Actual shippingcosts will be charged to highest bidder. More pictures please send a...
14
14

The desperate measures one will take for Legos
I am trying to raise money for my Lego hobby, and will sell space on my website for donations. It's also a sort of experiment. If you or anybody you know have a small business or a blog and would like...

new designs
hi, i was wondering if anyone has some presonal lego designs as i like to build some thanks, timezone.92
2
2

[FA] Train, UCS, Star Wars, Spaceport, Sopwith Camel, Outback Airstrip, and etc.
I've got 19 new and slightly used sets up for auction on Bricklink. Here's a listing of what's up for auction: Train: New Complete 4515 Straight Rails - Mint in box. New Complete 10013 Open Freight...