Latest threads in ⚃ Using Lego and compatible building blocksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Battlestar Galactica Colonial Viper - Custom LEGO
Hi there, I've made a custom LEGO Viper, from the Battlestar Galactica original series... pictures here: it's for sale on eBay: BSG Colonial Viper eBay Mobile

Directions/Instructions/Blueprints
This may be a dumb question but I haven't found the answer online yet. Is there anyplace I can download or buy instructions to make models like the Master Builders make and display in places like...
2
2

Looking for a toy
I watched an episode of How It's Made tonight and one segment was on plastic toy building blocks. At the end of the segment they showed several different toys mad from blocks, Legos, etc. One was a...
8
8

Birthday Sale, 37% off one lot
I'm offering 37% off one (1) lot -- your most expensive lot within your order -- starting tonight & going till mid-night, May 22 (my birthday). Most of my items are already 15% off, so that would make...

Star Wars X-wing Fighter #4502
Star Wars X-wing Fighter #4502 for sale on ebay.

Lego Land London!!! Amazing

Model shown on Danish TV
Somebody uploaded this clip from Normalerweize on YouTube: 'm proud to reveal that the model is MOC. You can find a few still pictures on: well, Jacob

Lego Guy video
I found this, who is this guy?

Rare Techic set Engines FA
see item thank you

Colors of Lego set #3739 Blacksmith
Hello Lego-Fans, I just got a used Lego set, #3739. Unfortunately a few bricks are missing or have the wrong gray color. When I check web sites to buy those pieces I get confused with the gray colors....
2
2

rare collection of Lego
Hi there I have a rare collection of Lego train sets and various other stuff (don't know full list until I get time to sort it out) Apart from eBay is there a good place to advertise this, like a Lego...
3
3

FA: Lego Systems Model Team 5542 Black Thunder Helicopter Set
http://cgi.ebay.com/Lego-Model-Team-5542-Black-Thunder-Heli-Set-MIB_W0QQitemZ230107391009QQcategoryZ19011QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Article on 10 Zen Monkeys
Howdy, Caught this article on 10 Zen Monkeys. is a critique of some of Lego's practices of late. Can't say I don't feel the same way on some of the issues. Any comments? Richard

opinions on mindstorms vs robolab
thanks, Idid a bunch of web browsing on it, and it looks like an interesting set, but there are no dealers even approaching local. That plus tha fact that thte kids are already fairly familiar with...
8
8

WTT or WTB Clone-Brand Elements?
If you're looking for a venue other than eBay in which to buy, sell, or trade clone brand elements, you might want to visit The Bloks Forum at The forum has a dedicated Marketplace group to facilitate...
2
2