AVAILABLE TO GOOD HOME/COLLECTOR: Boxes and instructions from minifig sets of the 1980s

For nostalgia reasons I held onto the boxes and instructions of the Lego sets I obtained as a kid. These sets are from the 1980s, comprised of
Town and Space minifig sets, with maybe a Technic set in there somewhere. All of these sets were obtained within the United States.
I've decided there was little reason to keep hanging on to the boxes and instructions. The Lego bricks themselves are all mixed together in a big fat box and I plan to be giving those to a kid who will put them to good use unless your convictions are strong enough to convince me of otherwise (perhaps there is a that ONE set you are just going crazy trying to find).
Rather than throw out the boxes, instructions, and catalogs, I thought that perhaps somebody who was involved in collecting this sort of information would be interested in having it instead. This material is offered for free and I will pay for shipping unless the requester lives outside the continental United States. Reimbursement not mandatory, but would be appreciated. I'm not putting this on Ebay because I don't think the time I'd need to take to document it all properly for the auction description justifies the meager return I'll get in payment when the auction ends.
Any takers? kytopropylene is the name. I have not spelled out the email address for reasons that should be obvious by this point in internet history. Make sure to use the word LEGO in the subject header so that I don't smite it by accident when your email shows up. If more than one person responds, I'll figure out some method for picking the recipient. This name is located in a place that's called Hotmaildotcom. I hope this was not too obtuse to understand.
Examples of two sets in this group of boxes/instructions: 6684: Police Patrol Squad 6882: Walking Astro-Grappler

<SNIP!>
A recipient has been selected. Thank you all for your interest.