Christmas Contest & Lifesize LEGO Nativity Scene

I'm posting the following for my client:
--------
"Based upon feedback from the Lego community, we have changed the contest
guidelines to allow Lego enthusiasts to submit their model without glue. In regard to the contest theme, the contest is being hosted by a religious organization (The Shrine) focused on helping the poor in 71 countries throughout the world. During the Holiday season, the Shrine grounds are decorated with Christmas lights and holiday decorations attracting an estimated 350,000 people.
This year, Dan Parker, TrainBuilder LLC and other Lego enthusiasts have been hired to build a life-size LEGO nativity scene and a minifig-scale town of Bethlehem. Along with this large display, we intend to display the winners of the Lego Christmas contest for the 350,000 visitors. For more information, please contact Terry Hurley at snipped-for-privacy@xcentrics.com."
--------
And the following is text from the original announcement:
--------
ENTER AND WIN A $5000.00 GRAND PRIZE
The Shrine in Belleville, IL is hosting a Christmas LEGOŽ exhibition featuring LEGOŽ toy model displays representing the spiritual aspect of Christmas through the eyes of a child. for more information about this year' s contest, please go to shrinecontest.com.
CONTEST THEME
As mentioned, each model registered must meet the criteria of representing the spiritual aspect of "Christmas through the Eyes of a Child. (I.e., Miniature nativity scene, a Kneeling Santa, The Little Drummer Boy, Christmas Ornaments, Candy Cane, Star of Bethlehem, Angel, Christmas Tree, St. Nick, etc.)
Official Rules
WHO CAN ENTER: Open to all U.S. LEGOŽ enthusiasts. Group entries are permitted. Previously built LEGOŽ constructed models meeting the established contest criteria may be submitted for entry.
HOW TO ENTER: Complete the registration form at shrinecontest.com. Print out a copy of the completed entry form to send in with your entry. If you register by September 15th, 2003 and are selected as one of the 12 semi-finalists, you will receive an additional $250.00 in prize money! Registrations received after September 15th, 2003 will not be eligible for the bonus money.
PRIZES
. Grand Prize $5000.00 . 2nd Place $2500.00 . 3rd Place $1000.00 Other semi-finalists will each receive $250.00
"The parties acknowledge that neither Xcentrics Marketing nor the National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows represent the LEGOŽ Company; nor does the execution of this contest constitute any sort of relationship whatsoever between Xcentrics Marketing or The national Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows and the LEGOŽ Company. The LEGOŽ Company does not endorse or affiliate itself with this contest, and neither Xcentrics Marketing nor The National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows claims such endorsement or affiliation. LEGOŽ and the LEGOŽ logo are trademarks of the LEGOŽ Group and are protected under copyright."
-------
If you haven't seen it yet, please check out the contest at: www.shrinecontest.com
Thanks!
--