Lego Death Star II

On 8/1/07 2:31 PM, _Ted_ spoke thusly:
I can't speak for the folks in rec.toys.lego or alt.toys.lego, but I do know that the alt.fan.starwars FAQ does say that advertising your ebay auctions is not wanted. Don't be surprised, is ebay receives complaints about your practices.
Reply to
Solon
well then maybe you should go back to your alt.fan.starwars site since this isn't your site or theirs and we run it how we want to run it.so begone pesty miscreant and quit judging us since you are without guilt yourself.
Reply to
Rick
On 8/30/07 1:13 PM, _Rick_ spoke thusly:
Newsgroups are not "sites", and I have been reading this thread via alt.fan.starwars, not whatever group you are reading it from. The original post (and the rest of the thread) was cross-posted to three newsgroups: alt.fan.starwars, alt.toys.lego, and rec.toys.lego. When I mention the AFS FAQ, all the original poster has to do next time, is not include alt.fan.starwars in the cross-post. The post arrives in alt.toys.lego and rec.toys.lego, but not alt.fan.starwars; and (supposedly) we're both happy. :-) To better illustrate what I'm saying, if you subscribe to alt.fan.starwars, you will see your own post. =-O
And as far as I know, neither alt.toys.lego or rec.toys.lego are moderated newsgroups. You don't run it.
Reply to
Solon
There's a very high probability that Solon *was* speaking about alt.fan.starwars and nothing else (did you notice his disclaimer?) as the original message was cross-posted to all three groups, and all replies will continue to be so until someone edits the headers before pressing 'Send'.
(Follow-up set to rec.toys.lego, alt.toys.lego)
Reply to
Anders Isaksson

Site Timeline