Lego Death Star II

New & sealed eBay: http://301url.com/Lego_DeathStar

On 8/1/07 2:31 PM, _Ted_ spoke thusly:

I can't speak for the folks in rec.toys.lego or alt.toys.lego, but I do know that the alt.fan.starwars FAQ does say that advertising your ebay auctions is not wanted. Don't be surprised, is ebay receives complaints about your practices.
--
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Thunderbird *2* is out! <http://www.mozilla.com

On 8/30/07 1:13 PM, _Rick_ spoke thusly:

Newsgroups are not "sites", and I have been reading this thread via alt.fan.starwars, not whatever group you are reading it from. The original post (and the rest of the thread) was cross-posted to three newsgroups: alt.fan.starwars, alt.toys.lego, and rec.toys.lego. When I mention the AFS FAQ, all the original poster has to do next time, is not include alt.fan.starwars in the cross-post. The post arrives in alt.toys.lego and rec.toys.lego, but not alt.fan.starwars; and (supposedly) we're both happy. :-) To better illustrate what I'm saying, if you subscribe to alt.fan.starwars, you will see your own post. =-O
And as far as I know, neither alt.toys.lego or rec.toys.lego are moderated newsgroups. You don't run it.
--
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Thunderbird *2* is out! <http://www.mozilla.com
Rick wrote:

There's a very high probability that Solon *was* speaking about alt.fan.starwars and nothing else (did you notice his disclaimer?) as the original message was cross-posted to all three groups, and all replies will continue to be so until someone edits the headers before pressing 'Send'.
(Follow-up set to rec.toys.lego, alt.toys.lego)
--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD: http://web.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm

Winning bid $257.56