LUCNY Meeting Sept 20 -- Lego Users group of Central New York

The next LUCNY meeting is scheduled for
DATE: Saturday September 20, 2003 TIME: Noon to 5:00 PM PLACE: Parkside United Methodist Church, Vernon Center, NY 13477
(junction Rts 31 and 26) HOST: Kevin Salm. Email Kevin for more information. kdsalm@_NO_SPAM_HERE_dreamscape.com
If you are in upstate New York and can make the trip, please join us for fun times with Lego. LUCNY is a small club and we are always looking for new members.
Membership Requirements: -- full members must be 18 years or older. Anyone younger must be accompanied by a responsible adult. -- must have willingness and ability to build with Lego bricks and to have fun talking about Lego bricks.
AGENDA:
-- introduction of new members
-- discuss upcoming train shows in November (Nov 1,2 and Nov 8,9) Bring any new models you are working on for the November train shows.
-- recap of Day out With Thomas event in June and BrickFest in July
-- other old business
-- new business
MAIN EVENT:
Testing and Repair/Modification of Train wheels.
We will set up a 9 volt train track layout to test all member's train wheels. We will be cutting, filing, sawing, hacking, lubricating, etc. to be sure that all wheels run properly. Be sure to bring all the train wheels you have--even if they seem to run fine. We want to inspect and test them all for rolling resistance and eliminate all problems.
__Kevin Salm__ Lego Users of Central New York www.lucny.org
NOTE: date changed to SUNDAY September 21. Reason: the venue is in use by another group (wedding)