Need Bionicle help!

Can anyone point me in the right direction? My nephew mentioned a couple of Bionicles he wanted for the holidays, but didn't give us their names, he
just described them. He said he wanted:
"The Gold one" "The Evil black one"
Does anyone know which Bionicles he's referring to?
Also, can anyone suggest some more unusual Bionicle gifts, such as things you wouldn't normally find at a Wal-mart or similar?
Thanks much!
I don't know much about Bionicle, but you can get alot of gift ideas at http://shop.lego.com /
I saw a wide variety of Bionicle items there, including clothing items that probably aren't available at most retail stores.
- John Eric

of
The Gold One is the 7th Toa, the Toa of Light named Takanuva. It's a $20 set that has him and the ussanui.
The Evil One is Makuta, master of shadows. He is $30.
If you can get to Toys R Us, you can pick up a bundle of the two for $50 which comes with an exclusive mask based on the one Makuta had in the movie.
The two can combine to make an even more powerful figure.
For rare gifts, try looking for the Master Builder Kit, Alarm Clock, the books or the Mc Donald's Toys. The games are absolute CRAP by any standards, although I enjoyed the DVD movie.

Thats strange, in the UK Takanuva is 20 pounds and Makuta is 15
both cool figures

The Master Builder Kit is going out of stock and if you see it is worth snagging as a stocking filler
--

Michael
I might be confused on the prices, I know they add up to $50. And to any kid, getting both is all that matters. ;) I got my MBK in the mail today.