combination padlocks recovery service...

Hi, i'm scott and i understand that many of you lost or just forgotten your codes for your combination padlocks and i'm offer my combination padlocks recovery service to provide you the codes you need to reuse your combination padlocks, i do have code books for master, dudley, yale,junkunc combination padlocks. but first things...email me your serial # in the back of the lock and i'll check to see if i have it in my books then i'll email you either not confirm or if confirmed then i do accepts paypal for $3.00 USA very quickly 24 hours turnover and you shall find your original combination in your email, Please remove 'nospam' from my email address. Thank you

-Scott

Reply to
scott

Hope your services are better than your grammar .

$ 3.oo is about the cost of a new lock... why not just get a new one ???

Reply to
JOCK tec

Dear Scott, I am 7 years old, and I am in the second grade. My friends call me Scooter. Because I always ride to school on my scooter. I have a crush on Sally Jean, she is the cutest girl in the whole wide world. I know my friends say she is ugly, but I'm into red hair and freckles big time. If I send you the number off her locker padlock, will you send me the combination so that I can steal her books, and then maybe she will like me? And if I send you the numbers from Butch's locker can you maybe send me the combination of his padlock so I can put dead chickens and gooey things in Butch's locker? Butch is really mean, he is the class bully, and I don't like him.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Isn't that is typical American answer for everything... If it stops working throw it away or put it in a box in the attic, basement, or garage etc...

As far as $3.00 for a new combination padlock you sound like a confirmed Wal*Mart customer...

I admit that this Scott sounds kind of sketchy with his offers of looking up combination codes for a $3 payment to his paypal account... If he is serious about potentially providing this service perhaps he should put up a webpage listing his trade certifications and telling people where he is located... Otherwise my gut reaction to such an advertisement is FRAUD...

Evan the maintenance man

Reply to
Evan

That is the going rate (retail) for master combo locks and most of the others that have the combos available. Maybe $4.00 tops in most areas.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

The Scooter character is priceless, maybe Scooter will be paying by Mastercrd.

Reply to
Bruce

If there was ever a case to make an exception to the "no defeating locks" policy, this is it.

Reply to
Skip

There really is no excuse for giving code information out on an open forum like this. It's reckless. These padlocks while not high security or difficult to remove in any way are frequently used essentially as a seal. i.e. to keep people who are unwilling to damage the lock from covertly getting to something. Giving out the combos to anyone and everyone undermines that use as well as all others. IMHO Master should solve the problem and STOP referencing the combos to the serial numbers. Alternatively users should obilterate the serial number from the lock or use another product.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

i have been in the electronic secuity & lock business for over 20 years........ i too have the code books as well as the new & improved computer disk's & programs

I have never forgotten a combination to a lock- and honestly i can not see why one would-

WALMART- never been in any of the stores- the closest i have been is a SAM's club.

And never had a real use for a combination lock- but when i did- it was a master 1500 or a corbin sesamee™ lock this was before they came out with the "tool to open sesamee"

If i got someone to send me $3.oo for a combo- i would have lots of money rolling in- as there is always someone on here that finds an "old tool box" of their fathers, or "an old lock from highschool" or whatever......... why would someone honestly take the time to research a source to get a combo when they can go buy a new lock and be done-

People need to put a value on THEIR TIME- if it takes an hour to look for someone like this PLUS $3.oo to get the combination....... what did they save?

Outright the loss was $3.oo If their time is inexpensive then maybe they are ahead. If it is EXPENSIVE such as i- then it was a great loss.

I value my time- and others should too.

Reply to
JOCK tec

sende it to me- i will ATTEMPT to get it for you.

A word to the wise-------- not all codes are in this guys code book-

And for "BUTCH" if he's as mean as you state- i think itching powder in his jock may fix him.

Good luck, and let me know if i can be of service to you.

Reply to
JOCK tec

friends call me

have a crush on

world. I know my

freckles big time. If I

me the combination

like me? And if I

send me the

gooey things in

bully, and I don't

sounds like butch is screwed and scott is three dollars, less pay-pal charges, richer. :-)

Reply to
Key

I thought it was obvious I was joking. Evidently not.

Reply to
Skip

My service is better really cuz those locks can be re-useable if you know the combination.

-Scott

JOCK tec wrote:

Reply to
scott

Wow Evan, i like your statements just a bit but otherwise i don't agree that i'm a fraud since i really _do_ have code books in my possession. As far as your suggestion for a web site, You know many web sites setup cost more money to invest _if_ i'm just started running a unusual business without knowing how many traffic i can get? This is a new stuffs that i know nobody done exactly what i do on the internet. Do you know anyone doing the same business as i do without a STOREFRONT? I'm located in Fremont, California.

-Scott

Evan wrote:

Reply to
scott

Then don't waste your time reading this newsgroup....That's saves your time somewhere.

-Scott

JOCK tec wrote:

Reply to
scott

Wow, Scooter, At my age when i was in High School and i had a couple of code books stored in my bedroom closet after my Uncle retired, I myself really didn't thinking of do some mischief stuffs while i had code books in my possession. But it's also reminds me a few times that some girls l crushes and put flowers/gift boxes sneaked in their lockers. And as for bullies, I squeezed some crazy glue inside the shackle without opening it (save my time and move fast without get caught) By the way maybe you should check out http://69.26.222.161 where you are belong to.

-Scott

Storm> Dear Scott,

Reply to
scott

I don't take credit cards, i only take pay pal and it's safer and under buyer's protection. Nice spelling.

-Scott

Bruce wrote:

Reply to
scott

I don't give combination here, i only email combination to their private email boxes only if they leave me their real email addresses. AOL sucks and so are you. Since people can just simply call AOL and have free trial CD's mailed and you just log in for a few weeks and dump it for a new ID's, Earthlink.net don't!

my2¢ G'day

-Scott

Putyourspamhere wrote:

Reply to