Latest threads in ⚗ Material Sciences show only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

rubber adhesion
I am working on a skim compound formulation for conveyor belts without the RFL-RFS system and it is polymer based. NR 60parts, Sbr1500 15parts and br 25 parts. Can anyone give me ideas on how to...

Seeking EPS with high pentane content
I am trying to locate a USA source for EPS billets. I have no problem buying in California, but have been told that there are two states that allow a much higher amount of pentane to be used in the...

equal channel angular pressing
a way to producing ultrafine grain materials and nanometals. i am looking for industries that use this methode and more information about it.
1
1

Cost of SiO2 Nanorod Anti-Glare Coating
Bret Cahill
1
1

Wanted Freelance Writer/Blogger
Semi Trends: semiconductor and technology blog has an exciting opportunity for a freelance writer/blogger. Semi Trends is looking for passionate bloggers to blog about technology news and Trends. If...

stress-strain
An interesting feature in plasticity is the increase /decrease of axial strain with shear stress (for finite deformation). The increase/ decrease is more (even for small deformation) in case of non-...
1
1

Axial Strain & Shear Stress
Did anyone has an idea or know some publication which talk about the change in Axial Strain with Shear Stress. A.

brabender pl2100
Greetings, All - Does someone out there have a copy of the interface software for use with the PL2100 plasti-corder unit? We recenty took posession of such a unit and it came lacking the discs. I am...

Elastic Vacuum Glue
I'm looking for a glue that would allow to seal a large glass window (1 m2) to a metal box and to evacuate the inner volume to about 10-5 Torr. Such glue should hold against thermal expansion mismatch...
8
8

Self reparing nanotubes!
Adding to the list of remarkable properties of nanotubes, it has now been found they have the capability to repair themselves. This clearly will be important if the space elevator is to become...
1
1

Re: *** WHO OWNS THE COPYRIGHTS OF THE JOURNALS AND EDITED BOOKS ? ***
Another pig headed ignorant yank. There sure is an abundance of them.

EC-funded Research Visits: Application Deadline 28/02/2007
REMINDER: One week left until the closing date! HPC-Europa: EC-funded research visits for computational scientists ----------------------------------------------------------------- Next HPC-EUROPA...

Low-Power Design Requires an Open, Comprehensive Standard: The Unified Power Format
Ask anyone designing low-power ICs what they really want. They are most likely to say a standard for describing low-power design requirements. With the ever-increasing demand for less power...

MATERIALS SCIENTISTS WANTED
MATERIALS SCIENTISTS WANTED Anyone interested in saving the world? There is reccent posting entitled "Bursting the Viral Capsid" in which it asks materials scientists with crystallography expertise to...

Looking for: Tapered Tube, titanium, carbon OR glassfiber tubes (any)
Dear Group, Please help me finding hollow titanium, carbon OR glassfiber tubes (any) for building some lamps with. -They have to be hollow. -Lenght around 600 mm. ~ 24 inch. -They have to be as thin...