Re: neutron decay --- the nature of (update)

I need to revise the writ in a writ from earlier toyear. (O, the URL therein had "1326" as the thread's lotter; I didn't choose it even thouh it would be relevant to my thèory.) Fe-56 is not as stabil as Fe-58, nor is Fe-58 to Ni-62: . So the neutronic tètrahèdra need not apply; it seems like they prefer òctahèdra like charges, at least more than the tètrahèdra when they can afford these. With another alfòn it makes Ni-62, with the arketup 1+12+1, to strengthen my theme of 14 dimensions and states as a needful bund of the inner, hearrer, and outter.

Wait! That's Ni-56: . "large quantities". It has a 6-day half-life. The EC means it makes a good neutronic sponge, where the six neutròns jam open/shut the whole outer nucleus. The alfòn has four bodies, which go well into the gaps of the /òcta/hèdron. I predict that you could play with Ni-56 on neutronic stars like K'nex, and use it for ecaneutronium sunthèsis on or off stars. Look at all this crap!: .

other shapes: ,

Hmm, in other matters, nickel into ununquadium doesn't look so good. (Go for ununbium maybe.) I read that 42 is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything. So I peerd at molybdenum earlier but saw nothing interessent. But now I see something: 42 goes into 126 threefold, as 126 /is/ a magic lotter but 114 is like semimagic. The last stabil isotope is Mo-100(!) with 58 neutròns, and three make

126+174=300(!), and the neutròns are 10 short of their last magic lotter. But why should I be surprisede-mòlubdainòs is Hèllenic for plumbus. Unbihexium is ecaplutonium, and may be buried in the Earth's mantel: . It would need plutonium fertiliser to reach shell: 3Mo-100 + 3Pu-242 -> 'Pu-309
  • 3Pu-239 -> 'Pu-310> + 2Pu-239< + Pu-238.

I'll forward this to Ken Moody. BTW, that Nova clip was crap. Orbitals aren't a string of things on a ring.

-Aut

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

ununbium magic

4Ni-64 + 8Pu-244 -> 'Ir-292 + 8Pu-240

-Aut

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

ununbium magic

4Ni-64 + 8Pu-244 -> 'Hg-292 + 8Pu-240

-Aut

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

ununbium magic

4Ni-64 + 8Pu-244 -> 'Hg-292 + 8Pu-240 ... 4Ni-64 + 10Pu-244 -> 'Hg-296 + 10Pu-240 ... 4Ni-64 + 12Pu-244 -> 'Hg-304 + 12Pu-240

-Aut

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

------------------------ see my model of the nuc.

if you mensioned an Ocraheder you are some where in the righ t directioni call it a 'rectangular pipe it is actually if you like and 'octahedral pipe' yet the active orbitals are actually 4 on front pole and 4 on back pole so 'reatangula pipe is for paractial understanding good enough

see there for instance the Iron presentation in a 3d presentation ans on the same page a more encrypted presentation OF THE SAME THING but planar and more schmetic i had to invent that encrypted system in order of being able to handle all those complicated structures ie quicker and easyer than repeating those 3d not easy toahndle while you need quick(and more abstarct ) sketches that are good enough for study and examination please note that the neutrons are first of all at the Alpah partiicles AS THE MAIN SKELETON of the nuc while in addition that 'skeleton; is 'dressed' by preiferial neutrons (i called then the NAPAN neutrons because they are located on an existing joint between a proton ans neutron that belong as well to alpha particles.in addition you have more neutrons at the front and abckpole of the nuc each nuc is a story for itself!!!! yet even so there are some common laws of thses structures that i a m not giong to dwell here i was working on it fo r many years

2 please note on much havier nucs like the Lead and bismuth thjat i broght at trhe end of that ste that their main skeleton has after some 'bloks; or subblockes of Alpha quartets is not continuous ie there are in the nuc some 'holes' ie just two connections between blocks' instead of the more abundant- 4 conenctions of that 'reatangular pipe' THESE ARE WAK POINTS OF THE NUC in which it breaks there more easyly !!! (because of the 2 connestions instead of 4 !!!) so dear Auty you are never going to formulate it in FORMULAS !! if you try to formulate it on formulas on a paper you are waisting your prescious time

ps sorry Autmn i did spellchek i am too lazy for it and hope yopu will forgive me but i am sure undestanding it -or not--- is not a spellling problem !!! and i think the tips i gave you are generous enough!!

and as for the location of my site i think i quoted it too many times

ATB Y.Porat

-----------------------

Reply to
Y.Porat

ps as for the Nickel thjat you mesioned

Nickel - th e most common isotops of it - has a different skeleton than Iron!! (in a some important detale so it is mor elike say Cu Nuc) it is only my model that could discover it

------------------ Y.P

------------------

Reply to
Y.Porat

ununbium magic

4Ni-64 + 8Pu-244 -> 'Hg-288 + 8Pu-240 ... 4Ni-64 + 10Pu-244 -> 'Hg-296 + 10Pu-240 ... 4Ni-64 + 12Pu-244 -> 'Hg-304 + 12Pu-240

lag behind.

-Aut (too sleepy to check the first donation last time)

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

----------------------------------- are you more lazy than me ??? impossible (:-) advance is for curious and industrious people ...

Y.Porat

------------------------

Reply to
Y.Porat

notes, my guesses

Ball-packing works like this: 1, (3+6+3)=3D12, (1+6+9+12+9+6+1)=3D44. (With skill you can draw this stack to see what it looks like.) Two layers add to 57; what's weird is that /nobody/--

; ; ; ;

--aknowledhs this pattern. has nothing either, except for the coincidental 57-cell, a fat 4D shape. Neither has /44 or /56. However two 57s make 114, which /is/ a [semi]magic lotter. Without the twoth layer, two 13s make the 26 of iron, but /28/ is magic. Thus, semimagic nuclei depend on ball-packing and vice versa.

Whether or not you include the poles, Ca-42 and Ca-44 are very stabil. Hmm, as "the meaning of life", Ca-42 would be the most abundant metal in us if Ar weren't so neutr=F2n-gredy. Then again, the slihter Ca-40 would be favored in m=E8tav=F2lism. The alfas in Ca-40 are like the nucle=F2ns in the outer shell of Ni-62.

when balls mock up broadder balls to break cub=F2ctah=E8dral summ=E8try:

Mo: 2(1+12+8), cap it to get Sn; Tc: 2(1+12+8)+1 Nd: 2(6+8+16), cap it to get Hf; Pm: 2(6+8+16)+1 Bi: 2(1+12+8+20+2)-1, cap it to get U; Po 2(1+12+8+20+2) Uuh: 2(6+8+16+24+4), cap it to get Ubh; Uus 2(6+8+16+24+4)+1

uud

+ddu: -2.2MeV ++uud: -5.5MeV +ddu -12.5MeV ++ddu +1.9MeV

Hmm, neutr=F2ns fall apart forely the same as H-3 falls apart: d-d repulsion. Standard neutronium blows up because neutr=F2ns corepel; thus heavier isotopes hav lifetimes even shorter than the free neutr=F2n. To make stuff that seems like neutronium, one needs to mock up atomics like diamond: (2+4)(uddudd + 'u''u''d''d''d''d')* =3D (1+4)(nn

  • 'p'-'Delta'+)*. Thus "neutronium" is like "positronium" in that the bonds are between neutr=F2ns and antineutr=F2ns. The * wedges open the charges so they don't decay, or they forbid lower transitions.

The lifetimes for isotopes of heavy elements vary wildly for the same isotope; as you can see from the raw data in the Wikipedia talk pages, some same isotopes from different sources vary from seconds to /minutes/. And the publicists weenie out and only report the /shortest/ time, which is bogus. As meta states of isotopes /add/ to the lifetime of the isotope, meseems that the excess cinetics of these hot radionuclides is why many decay too quickly to make these poor scientists believe that they always behave so fleetly--so they giv up hope to ever make a stabil overheavy element. They should fus even colder, install a laser cooler behind the target so that each nucle=F2n should not be hotter than about 5 meV. Do these nuclear scientists understand what cold is for, at least in bulk atomics? I'll bet that we'll get elements near 104, 108, and 114 to last for years with the same old isotopes, as sure as I smashd the scientists' claim that lasers need a population inversion to work on Wikipedia's laser articul.

Next, I think that if neutr=F2ns fall apart on their own, and bump apart in nuclei, and that strong gravity can keep them awhole, that strong el=E8ctronucleia can too. Keep neutr=F2ns a'hittang each other, and you will keep their down quarks together. So a static beryllium trap of hot and|or hard neutr=F2ns should show a longer half-life.

-Aut

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

Dammit.

(1+4)(uddudd + 'u''u''d''d''d''d')* = (1+4)(nn + 'p'-'Delta'+)*.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

BTW, I updated the masses for the heavier elements on Wikipedia.

Reply to
Autymn D. C.